Print Page | Close Window

Tetanys, Diphtheria and Pertussus Vaccines Given i

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Schools
Forum Name: Other School Issues
Forum Description: Discuss other issues such as school security, student activities, etc.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3247
Printed Date: May 18 2024 at 11:33am

Topic: Tetanys, Diphtheria and Pertussus Vaccines Given i
Posted By: randy
Subject: Tetanys, Diphtheria and Pertussus Vaccines Given i
Date Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 9:35am

Effective this school year, 7th graders are required to have a Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine.  Any 7th grader who does not have the vaccine by September 8, 2010, will be excluded from school and marked truant until he/she obtains the vaccine.

To assist parents in meeting this requirement, the Middletown City Health Department will be coming to the middle schools to administer this vaccine to your child free of charge. If you want him/her to receive the vaccine from the Health Department, complete the consent form on the back of this letter and return it to the school nurse by August 31, 2010. The tentative dates for immunization clinics are:

Central Academy:        September 1,           1:30 pm – 3:00 pm                      

Vail Middle School:      September  2,           9:00 am - 12:00 pm

Verity Middle School:   September  2,          1:00 pm - 3:00 pm                           

If you have any questions please call the Health Department at 513-425-1831 or the school nurse.

Debbie Alberico

513-217-2625

EMBARGO UNTIL 8/27/2010

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Print Page | Close Window