Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Sunday, May 5, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tetanys, Diphtheria and Pertussus Vaccines Given i
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tetanys, Diphtheria and Pertussus Vaccines Given i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tetanys, Diphtheria and Pertussus Vaccines Given i
    Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 9:35am

Effective this school year, 7th graders are required to have a Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis) vaccine.  Any 7th grader who does not have the vaccine by September 8, 2010, will be excluded from school and marked truant until he/she obtains the vaccine.

To assist parents in meeting this requirement, the Middletown City Health Department will be coming to the middle schools to administer this vaccine to your child free of charge. If you want him/her to receive the vaccine from the Health Department, complete the consent form on the back of this letter and return it to the school nurse by August 31, 2010. The tentative dates for immunization clinics are:

Central Academy:        September 1,           1:30 pm – 3:00 pm                      

Vail Middle School:      September  2,           9:00 am - 12:00 pm

Verity Middle School:   September  2,          1:00 pm - 3:00 pm                           

If you have any questions please call the Health Department at 513-425-1831 or the school nurse.

Debbie Alberico

513-217-2625

EMBARGO UNTIL 8/27/2010

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic