FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Well... We tried.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2017 at 3:41pm
don't think it really matters if it was yesterday, today, or tomorrow or next Sunday!! you must have just thought of playing Mr. Bible thumper today.. 
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2017 at 5:20pm
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2017 at 6:00pm
  your quote describes you to a T.. with your many post you made of your hard heart crying from getting fired from your city job.. the only trouble I have is with a idiot asshole like HH and now you, you would make a good ass wipe for HH..
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2017 at 9:12pm
Try expressing yourself in grammatically correct, non-confrontational, non-vulgar complete sentences.  Learn how to be civil and courteous in stating your differences with others.  And, know what you're talking about before uttering unsubstantiated criticisms.  Again, today is Christmas Day and try to show just a little kindness.
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2017 at 9:36pm
you should have spoke up with your BS when your butt buddy HH ran his asshole mouth!!  so go to hell ass wipe.. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2017 at 11:44am
Analytical, your post with the caption makes me realize this fits me to a T and points to the source of all my "hard heartedness" sometimes. It is true, in my case, that the life my son and I were handed in 2009, with her stroke, has caused all the bitterness that I feel at times. I have felt overwhelmed at times while working and taking care of her. Felt cheated in life as well and have actually resented people who smile and seem to be enjoying life forgetting the cards of life were never guaranteed to be handed out equally.

Self pity party at times for me. Other times I can handle the adversity much better. At 69, looks like I still have some growing up to do.

Thank you for the post and caption. I will remember this in the future and try to handle life with a better approach. It will take some work on my part.

Still, life has gotten a tad bit better since I retired two months ago. I have eliminated the aggravation of the working environment. That has gone to hell the past twenty years and was 50% of my problem.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2017 at 1:22pm
VietVet -

I, too, have harbored bitterness towards a handful of past/present senior city staff and three former city council members over the past almost nine years.  As Vivian Moon has told me so many times, I must let go of the past and to move on.  She's reminded me of the accomplishments that I was involved with during my short time of employment.  She's become a loyal, valued friend (like you).

My youngest daughter is an R.N. and specializes in elderly/disabled long-term care.  So many times she's spoken of adults like your dear wife, who've had life altering medical calamities at far too early a stage in life.  Not only does she provide compassionate daily care, but she interfaces with the families who grieve much the same as you and your son.  As I've told you many times before, your dear wife, you and your son remain in my thoughts and prayers.

I have deep respect for you because you genuinely care about the plight of the city and questionable hope for a return to the better days of the past.  Your posts are always heart-felt and address issues that far too many ignore.  Along with Spiderjohn and a few other remaining MUSA participants, you do make a difference.

My hope is that future posts will be absent the crude, vulgar, unintelligent comments that have disgraced the MUSA blog recently.  I trust that John Beagle will intervene and serve notice to those involved.
Historic House Guy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2017 at 5:30pm
Hey stupid, I have a National following. I can work anywhere. Won't ever consider your drug infested town ever again. Booked for the rest of my life dipsh*t.

MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2017 at 5:35pm
I mean that towards bumper. sh*t ass forum wont let you edit.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2017 at 2:47pm
Happy New Year in your New Location...

spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2018 at 12:48pm
The true meaning of the season— not forgotten in my world
Did think it telling and sad that house guy would post in such a negative way on Christmas Eve
Troubling that his thoughts would be in that direction at the special time
Let it go house guy
We are in no way your adversaries
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2018 at 9:56pm
You and your cronies have posted more negative crap about this town than I ever could. Pot... meet black. Enjoy what you have created...
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2018 at 10:04pm
BTW, No pot holes here. My taxes are half what they were. No mention of narcan in the budget. Losers...
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2018 at 5:44am
Cronies??
lol—sure—we have weekly meetings and dinner together(former downtown of course!)
The exterior and yard of your Sutphin house look better already, so thanx!
U must really miss this place!
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2018 at 1:23pm
I don't think the Better Business Bureau looking for you for the crap work you've done counts as a "National Following" but , hey, it's your fantasy...
Wots View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2018 at 6:35pm

“I have a National following”

Really? I may not be a proctologist, but I know an azzhole when I see one.

Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2018 at 9:10pm
Trust me. I've noticed you old farts don't get behind anyone who might improve things in the area. It's much easier to tear them down. Later on losers! I will move on and your town will still suck. Congratulations. You win!!!LOL
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2018 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by FmrMide81 FmrMide81 wrote:

I don't think the Better Business Bureau looking for you for the crap work you've done counts as a "National Following" but , hey, it's your fantasy...
Sorry goof ball nothing but 5 star ratings in the last 12 years. Thanks for playing.... Never had a rating under 4 stars. Here's your sign...
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2018 at 9:18pm
You sour pusses just keep falling in my trap. I argued with you that Middletown could be great again. Now that I concede that it sucks you still say I'm wrong. LMFAO You are all a bunch of washed up, grumpy old bastards that have nothing left to do but complain. Repeat after me, "get off my lawn"!

penical View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2018 at 8:32am
I moved here about2 and a half years ago from Los Angeles CA., and yes I miss it! I had been trying for over12 years to get SSDI. finally got  it. As I have had to move around most of my life. I was thinking I would move here, buy a house with the back pay from SSI. my Daughter moved here wither boyfriend  and lving here I could get to know her better, and it as well. the first house I bought was condemned, and Middletown was kind enough to buy ti back from me.in the short time    I have lived here, my wife had a stroke, I was conned out of 9000$ by a local contractor, had over 7000$ worth of things I had bought for the house stolen ( almost all of it new) and had 3 lawn mowers stolen as well. in loss angeles I lived on skid row. if you think this area is bad you aint seen nothing yet. for over 15 years the worst thing that happened was being called a cop (I am white). but here In less than 2 years my world fell apart and I have robbed blind. go figure. 
but still don't want to leave. no not a glutten for punishment just like  the place, and proud of the house house I own.
Wots View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2018 at 1:05pm

Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered……

“Who ties your shoelaces for you?”

Annnnnnnnd hhg continues to prove me correct! Wink

Wots
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2018 at 5:51pm
Thanks for playing, looser. lol
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2018 at 5:53pm
You are screwed. Move as soon as you can.
Wots View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2018 at 8:20pm

That’s your best shot hhg?

Repeating yourself?

But we do have a whiner/winner in hhg.

Sad and pathetic at the same time. 

Wots
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2018 at 3:24pm
What started out as a nice thread in 2013 now is just a comedy of insults. Still enjoyed reading these posts! Big smile
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic