FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'15 Ohio Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '15 Ohio Challenge
    Posted: Jul 13 2015 at 5:22pm

Every morning is the dawn of a new error...
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2015 at 7:07pm
beautiful
congratulations to everyone involved
overcoming the tough weather
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 12:57am
I see that three city councilmembers were on hand at the festivities!!!          
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 6:11am
Now wait a minute Mike. In today's politically correct world where everyone has a cause and lodges a complaint about everything from flags, guns and other in-animate objects to what is said about illegals, I believe you may have unintentionally insulted the NACCP (National Associate of Clown College Participants) or those groups of people that have decided to support clown's rights. These are a small, yet powerful group with a cause I am told and are represented well in Washington.

In keeping with today's tradition of being offended by something..anything, I am offended by the costumes they are wearing and want to contact the media to demand they change their apparel. Even with clown dressing history from decades ago, that never bothered anyone to date, I want it to stop immediately and want the tradition removed (gee, kinda like the SC flag). Anyone want to start a crusade and contact the media to get ourselves some notoriety? Is there any way we can get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to make an appearance and deliver a fiery speech related to abolishing clown attire?

They look too educated to be confused with our council members, although the one on the left could be mistaken for the mayor in the right light and angle.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic