FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$30,000 for Taking it to Street

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 12:49pm
swohio75 -

As per your recent post, I checked City of Middletown internet website links for the CVB Board of Trustees plus their meeting minutes.  Please be advised that city staff has deleted both links.

As per another post of yours, I twice reviewed the last City Council meeting on youtube to ascertain members of the CVB Board of Trustees as supposedly mentioned by Mr. A.  Sorry to say, he DID NOT provide a list of the Trustees as you suggested.

Over the past few weeks you have been caustic in your comments to some MUSA participants.  In these cases, it is you who needs to get your facts right before misinforming anyone.  A little civility wouldn't hurt.

When it comes to Vivian Moon, nobody has done more than her in the pursuit of open, honest city governance.  Since you are so much "IN THE KNOW," it's not surprising to see you correct her most recent post.  For someone who has little to no connection to city government, you certainly are well versed on most everything.  You would make a great Public Information Officer for the city.

I await one of your usual derogatory responses.
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 1:02pm
I am most happy to correct inaccurate information. And will continue to do so.  

You will find a list of the new CVB board here:
http://cityofmiddletown.org/council/boards/default.aspx 

I stand corrected .Mr. Adkins didn't read the list of resignations or new appointments.  Council member Picard did.  You can see it around the 43 minute mark. Larry made the motion to accept resignations, which he heard. 
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 1:32pm
Appreciate the correction from society to commission.
Interesting as always
Nice night at finkleman
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2017 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Analytical Analytical wrote:

swohio75 -

As per your recent post, I checked City of Middletown internet website links for the CVB Board of Trustees plus their meeting minutes.  Please be advised that city staff has deleted both links.

As per another post of yours, I twice reviewed the last City Council meeting on youtube to ascertain members of the CVB Board of Trustees as supposedly mentioned by Mr. A.  Sorry to say, he DID NOT provide a list of the Trustees as you suggested.

Over the past few weeks you have been caustic in your comments to some MUSA participants.  In these cases, it is you who needs to get your facts right before misinforming anyone.  A little civility wouldn't hurt.

When it comes to Vivian Moon, nobody has done more than her in the pursuit of open, honest city governance.  Since you are so much "IN THE KNOW," it's not surprising to see you correct her most recent post.  For someone who has little to no connection to city government, you certainly are well versed on most everything.  You would make a great Public Information Officer for the city.

I await one of your usual derogatory responses.

One other comment.  Minutes are made available in with the City Council Workbooks as part of the consent agenda. You can look at each meeting's agenda, determine if CVB minutes are included in the workbook and download as you see fit. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic