FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs and Hookers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drugs and Hookers
    Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 4:01pm
Anyone know when the next round-up is for drugs & hookers ? Can we legally post information about the locations of drug dealers and prostitution ? If a rental house is being used to harbor the above listed citizens will that house be confiscated in a drug bust ? (and no Pacman I'm not starting a new business LOL)
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 5:45pm
Is it getting bad again?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Jonathan Haller Jonathan Haller wrote:

Is it getting bad again?

Bad again,hell it never stops ! The second the hookers are out of jail they are back to work. The dealers apperantly have a union,they can only be busted during certain months,if they are busted a replacement dealer must be in position within a time limit. It's pretty bad,the girls work right out in the open and so do the dealers,these people have no fear.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

Can we legally post information about the locations of drug dealers and prostitution ? If a rental house is being used to harbor the above listed citizens will that house be confiscated in a drug bust ? (and no Pacman I'm not starting a new business LOL)
It probably depends uppon who owns the rental house!!  If the rental house is owned by a common lowly citizen, the answer is probably YES.

If the rental house is owned by someone from City Hall, or a "friend" of City Hall, the answer is probably NO!!!

If the rental house is near any of the so-called "historic" districts, the answer is probably "ABSOLUTELY, and it will immediately be demolished using HUD funds while a back-room deal is made for the remediated lot"!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 8:17pm
It is also a sad commentary that the drug dealing and prostitution are some of the few businesses that seem to be doing well during the current circumstances.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 10:24pm
Low overHEAD
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

Can we legally post information about the locations of drug dealers and prostitution ? If a rental house is being used to harbor the above listed citizens will that house be confiscated in a drug bust ? (and no Pacman I'm not starting a new business LOL)
It probably depends uppon who owns the rental house!!  If the rental house is owned by a common lowly citizen, the answer is probably YES.

If the rental house is owned by someone from City Hall, or a "friend" of City Hall, the answer is probably NO!!!

If the rental house is near any of the so-called "historic" districts, the answer is probably "ABSOLUTELY, and it will immediately be demolished using HUD funds while a back-room deal is made for the remediated lot"!!!

The owner doesn't live in Middletown,it's definitely not in the historic district,the owner is an absentee landlord,I'm sure he has to know what is going on in his house by the type of renters he has. These are not your Sunday go to meeting types.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 11:15pm
Is it a Section 8 house?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

Is it a Section 8 house?

No it's not section 8,it's more of a boarding house. I think you can rent rooms by the week there. I looked up the property records and the owner lives in Lebanon,or has a Lebanon address. I've held off calling the police because the cops use to make runs there about 2-3 times per week,I decided they had to know what was going on too so I was waiting for the best. They use to have weekend drug & alcohol parties for the local teens in the garage,but that hasn't happened since last summer. So calling it bad is putting it mildly.
here&now View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote here&now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 12:43pm
Is does not matter who owns the house or where it is, If you have some info Hermes you should post it. I will tell you right now that a house on the corner of First Ave. and Curtis is a major drug and prostitution spot. I watch cops drive by there and not do anything and the reason for that is when they do arrest them the legal system does nothing to them. I remember seeing a guy that would go out and video tape hookers and then put it on line for all to see or he would find out who the guys were picking up the hookers and contact the family and let them know what was going on. Maybe we should start doing that. Someone needs to clean up this town and we cant count on the city to do it
Smokey Burgess View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Burgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 3:14pm
The person you recall is John.TV - Brian Bates of Oklahoma City.

I lived there for over 11 years and his volunteer efforts took a big bite out of prostitution!

Smokey
Bwood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by here&now here&now wrote:

I remember seeing a guy that would go out and video tape hookers and then put it on line for all to see or he would find out who the guys were picking up the hookers and contact the family and let them know what was going on. Maybe we should start doing that. Someone needs to clean up this town and we cant count on the city to do it

That is JohnTV http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=videovigilanteokc&view=videos

I wouldn't recommend doing that though, he gets attacked on a regular basis.Shocked
Looking for news or information on display technology? If so Visit the Monitor Blog
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2009 at 3:36pm
Hey---I just witnessed the whole process in action while driving up Central Ave., in the beautiful DOWNTOWN area!
Hey--both parties were smiling at least!
So--there IS thriving business happening downtown!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2009 at 9:26am
I would love to post the location of the house and all the happenings but I don't want to give away my "undisclosed location". Something needs to happen and this town needs to get tough on dealers & hookers. The dealers set a standard for all the kids and they grow up wanting to be one so they can have the spinners and all the bling. It's pathetic to say the least. I also thought about taking pictures & posting them,but I'd probably get sued for violating someone's privacy.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2009 at 9:33am
Spider
I can tell you that this friendly business venture is also doing very well over on First Ave.  

MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 8:06am
Some thing never change.......

January 12, 1911  Thursday    Middletown News-Signal, Middletown, Ohio
OTHERS OPINIONS
Of What Middletown Has Been Harboring For Years

The Hamilton Republican News as one among the many expressing an opinion, regarding what is known as the “Blazing Stump” in this city, has the following editorial touching this resort, which the News-Signal was today informed would be known no more on Clark street. The proprietors having decided to close the place, and informed the habitants thereof that the blaze was quenched and the resort would know them no more forever. The following is the Republican News editorial;
  “Once more “The Blazing Stump” of Middletown is in the fore. This time a poor woman has been taken from this place and brought to Hamilton while the authorities investigate the case to determine whether it is one of the “White Slave” traffic or one of circumstances.
  The woman is reported to have said that when she arrived in Middletown and asked a cabman where she could find work, she was directed to the “Blazing Stump” where she lived a life of shame in order to protect and provide for her children.
  “The story is, of course, pitiful. It is much more pitiful when we reflect that the authorities of this city will permit such a place as the “Blazing Stump” is reported to be, to exist. The fight for social purity is on today. The matter of “white slavery” is demanding attention. Innocent girls because they are innocent are drawn down to the very depths of infamy and shame and if the “Blazing Stump” is the place that gossip says it is, it is time that something be done to suppress it. The name that “The Blazing Stump” has gained is hurting Middletown. Almost every time that the papers tell of “white slavery” cases in this section the authorities trace the case to the Middletown resort.
  Let the stump blaze and be consumed. The purity of the womanhood of this country and the nation demand that such places be wiped off the face of the earth. It is very important that the work of purifying our social conditions go on unhampered. It is important that the young girls and women of America be protected against such places as these and against such human vultures as promote and sustain them.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 11:16am
Gees ! This business been going on since 1911 in this town,really makes you wonder now if it's a family business. What family has been running the ring for almost 100 years ? LOL
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 11:24am
Hermes
I thought we should ligthen the mood a little. I just love sitting at the library and reading these old articles in the newspaper.
Nick_Kidd View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_Kidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 12:07pm
This appears to be the only business to survire the attacks of the people in the city building. Too bad it couldn't have been AK Steel headquarters or Black Clausen to survive in Middletown.
Government is not the answer to problems, government is the problem.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2009 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

Hermes
I thought we should ligthen the mood a little. I just love sitting at the library and reading these old articles in the newspaper.

I may have to check out those articles myself Vivian. Never know might find a link in history as to why the oldest profession is still thriving around here. If it was young pretty girls I might not say anything so harsh,but have you seen some of these "working women" ? Cry
jbroyles13 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbroyles13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 9:03am
i used to be a hooker once. it was'nt the life for me. i used to work the streets of hamilton. i got tired of it. i got tired of being a victim of the game. (the drug life) was'nt easy either.
but please don't put me down for this. i do make mistakes everyone does! and i do have a past i do regret. do you think i loved working the streets? i think that you should think agian because i did'nt! the city of hamilton is cleaned up for the most part.
Jennifer m. Broyles
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbroyles13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 9:05am
I need friends thats not going to down me for what i have done in the past. i am looking for a friend. would anyone care to be my friend? if so please e-mail me
jbroyles13@yahoo.com
Jennifer m. Broyles
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 9:11am
jbroyles,I'm happy to hear your away from that scene now and I hope your doing well. No I doubt any woman is "happy" working the streets or having a drug habit to support. I don't like seeing it on my street and in my neighborhood. If they need to work they can go to some isolated or abandoned part of town,not in front of my house. Same with the dealers,do it anywhere besides on my street corner.
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbroyles13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 9:20am
Hermes,
i feel ashamed about what i have done in the past. i've only done it once in middletown tough. i just got out of the game. i have lived in that life for over 5 years i took me till feb. 11th when i went to jail for 6 months to figure out that i did'nt want to live that life anymore. i hated that life. it really messed with me. it messed my life up!
sincerly,
jennifer m. broyles
Jennifer m. Broyles
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbroyles13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 9:30am
Hermes,
what house are you talking about?
sincerly,
jennifer m. broyles
Jennifer m. Broyles
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic