FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 for 1 Petition??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2000+ View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 for 1 Petition??
    Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 3:52pm
Middletown Community News
Drive-by Petition Signing
Friday, August 07, 2009 2:41:42 PM - Middletown Ohio

Saturday and Sunday  10 a to 2 p

Highview Center – Central Avenue (near Java Johnny’s)

Help get the Middletown City Council item on the November 3 ballot.

City Charter Review Committee recently submitted several items to City Council to be placed on the ballot for all registered voters to have the opportunity to vote yes or no.  This item (and two others) were turned down by three Council Members and kept off the ballot.

We feel that we should all be given the right to vote on all the charter  issues. 

This particular issue, if passed, would:

Allow us to elect 5 members instead of 7 to City Council

(4 elected at-large and a directly elected Mayor)

Do away with the Ward system

Allows all City of Middletown Voters to vote on all City Council members

Encourages all City Council members to represent the entire City—not just a single Ward

City Council recently chose not to place this item on the ballot for all voters to consider.

This petition will allow us the right to vote.

There are 25 individuals carrying petitions for this issue. Committee members will be at many public events this weekend.  Please take the opportunity to exercise your right to vote and sign the petition to get the item on the ballot.

Other locations you can drop in and sign are Flowers by Roger and Armbruster Florists.

Ann Mort

513-649-4506

RMort@cinci.rr.com

2000+ View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 4:01pm
It seems that Ann Mort is going to be the mouth-piece for the Jeff Michel petition. She sent a press release to the Journal today that promoted the petition but it was so cleverly written that the Journal put it up on their web site as a prevew for a story to run tomorrow, that implied it was only about reducing council from 7 to 5. The Journal has been informed of this cleverly written press release and has changed the headline. Stay tuned
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 4:37pm
This would be bad why?  The current system has worked so well?  Poverty has doubled in the last 10 years.  Businesses are leaving town quicker than they are coming in.  Retail is all but non-existent.  Section 8 and Public Housing is off the charts out of hand.  The Schools are not performing.  It would appear the population is declining.  The city's reputation is in the dumps in the area.  The Current Council is spending money on everything but what a majority of citizens want  i.e. roads and infrastructure.  The current Admin seems to be not to keen on the citizenry unless theyee with her 100%, anything less and you are a complainer/whiner.  The City Admin is more concerned with it's 400 employees than it's 51000 citizens.

I really don't see where the current system has achieved a damn thing in the past 10 years, does anyone care to list their momentous achievements here.
2000+ View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 4:50pm
Why? Not one or the other ballot items would be bad, but the public should be able to vote on one issue without then automatically voting for the other. No one is trying to take anyones opportunity to vote away. It's simply a matter of fact if you vote for one your voting for the other. Read the ballot! Is that how issues should be settled? That the language of the proposed ballot removes you right to your vote on each issue seperatly? 
What in the world does this have to do with what has been achieved in the last 10 years?. It's about fair representation of ALL the people of Middletown
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 5:01pm
Why should the electorate get to vote on this Issue when hundreds, thousands of Issues go through the City Commission and no Petitions are raised to allow a vote for all them?

I see this as an Elitist move. What was it Chris Amburgey said in his MJ piece? Something like "Streamline" City Government by getting all the pesty uncooperatives (Non-elitists Ward Reps)out of the way. How much more "Streamline" do we need it? They already do everything with Emergency Legislation to avoid public oversight. I know....we could better let the "Booming' Downtown Area develope if all the uncooperatives were not there always asking questions and delaying progress. Isn't that it?

Certain people in this Town can't stand not getting what they want!
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 5:29pm
2000+ I have the general gist of the ballot.  Cut Council to 4 at large council members and an elected Mayor, thus removing 2 seats and doing away with the Ward system.  It is not about what has been achieved in the last 10 years.  It is about what hasn't been achieved and what the City has become under the current form of government.  We have become overly tied down to HUD, Section 8/Public Housing, Poverty, poor schools while the rest of the area moves forward we are moving back wards.  If you continue to do what has been done for the last 10 years Middletown will eventually cease to be a viable city at any level even just a Poverty stricken one.  You must bring back some balance so that the City prospers, The Poor can move themselves up, the schools improved, Housing values rise, Businesses come to invest in Middletown, etc.  If you just sit around and moan and groan and do nothing then 10 year from now you will have 35-40,000 people here and 50% living under the poverty level.

Irisner States
Quote Certain people in this Town can't stand not getting what they want!

Yes irisner some can't and Ms Scott-Jones' performance the other night was a good example of that.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2009 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by wasteful wasteful wrote:

2000+ I have the general gist of the ballot.  Cut Council to 4 at large council members and an elected Mayor, thus removing 2 seats and doing away with the Ward system.  It is not about what has been achieved in the last 10 years.  It is about what hasn't been achieved and what the City has become under the current form of government.  We have become overly tied down to HUD, Section 8/Public Housing, Poverty, poor schools while the rest of the area moves forward we are moving back wards.  If you continue to do what has been done for the last 10 years Middletown will eventually cease to be a viable city at any level even just a Poverty stricken one.  You must bring back some balance so that the City prospers, The Poor can move themselves up, the schools improved, Housing values rise, Businesses come to invest in Middletown, etc.  If you just sit around and moan and groan and do nothing then 10 year from now you will have 35-40,000 people here and 50% living under the poverty level.

Irisner States
Quote Certain people in this Town can't stand not getting what they want!

Yes irisner some can't and Ms Scott-Jones' performance the other night was a good example of that.

Wow.....the Ward system did all that? I won't call the assertion ridiculous as that would not express the lack of substance the statement has. How many good jobs have left Middleton in that same period. How many low wage jobs have we added. Middletown's situation is due  to a demographic change that is quite common among the old industrial cities.Middletown probably exacerbated the situation with the kind of thinking you seem to think will solve our problems. The answer is to have some control of Middletown's demise so as to save what we can. To suggest that our town will ever be much more than it is now is ....frustrating.

The simple issue of Green Field construction vs Brown Field (and the cost difference) is just one of many reasons for Middletown's decline. How many Green Fields do the old cities have left? How many are in Mason? West Chester? Monroe? Hell, even Franklin! I bet if not for the Ward System, there would be a big, successful Convention Center down by the Poop (aka Hydraulic) Canal. But darn it! That Ward System got in the way!

If you wanted to go to lrisner U, I could educate you and maybe break the Chains of "B.S." that have taken over your mind!

Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 3:17am
Originally posted by 2000+ 2000+ wrote:

She sent a press release to the Journal today that promoted the petition but it was so cleverly written that the Journal put it up on their web site as a prevew for a story to run tomorrow, that implied it was only about reducing council from 7 to 5. The Journal has been informed of this cleverly written press release and has changed the headline. Stay tuned
I replied to that Journal article, once I found it!!! (It's on the THIRD "more local news" page now, only eight hours later.)

It took THREE subbmittals to get my comments in, so I'd like to re-post them here:

Folks, I'll tell you what I believe "this is and where it is heading". I believe it is the attempt by a local power group to make city council "more manageable" as was stated in a flyer circulated earlier in the year by a group under the heading "Moving Middletown Forward". While I do believe that such issues should go before the voters, I think it is a mistake as worded and at this time. These are TWO SEPARATE ISSUES and must be decided SEPARATELY, one BEFORE the OTHER!

We need good, honest, common sense citizens with no personal agendas to lead this city, and NOT a group of stooges hand-picked by local power brokers. Fiscal discipline is required, NOT more MILLION-DOLLAR (plus) "gateways" and regurgitations of the same failed plans that we have wasted money on over and over for the last few decades. We don't need "politicians" with higher political ambitions just using council for a stepping stone, and all of the boards and commissions to enhance their resumes.

I urge you to "STAY with SEVEN" for right now, and vote out the incumbents.

Let's get four common sense citizens on board FIRST!!

Then decide on "four or seven" OR "wards/NO wards" SEPARATELY, ONE issue BEFORE the other!!

That's the ONLY way that makes sense.

That's the ONLY way to do it RIGHT!

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
2000+ View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 9:19pm

Come on folks, who has ever seen a single ballot with two critical issues on it! Regardless of what issue you want  your vote to count for, it turns your vote into a yes for the other half of the same ballot that you don't want to vote for. Very clever of the power brokers who dominated the Charter Committee. The guarenteed outcome will return the city to the same political structure of 5 representatives from practically the same neighborhood. Can you really see a well- to -do East ender getting a call in the middle of the night to go down to black town to serve some voter with an issue. People want representation by their neighbors, not by someone who just finish the back-nine at Wildwood. Vote no. Please don't allow the little representation ALL the residents of our city currently have by loosing the ward system.

wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 11:00pm
It seems that their are numerous city's that operate in Ohio with all AT-Large Council Members.  Lebanon being the closest, I believe Cincy does also.   So what is the beef.

And 2000+ I wondered who was going to play the Race card  first on this issue.  I wouldn't get out of bed in the Middle of the night to go to Ward 1, 2, 3, or 4, unless there was a Natural Disaster.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by wasteful wasteful wrote:

It seems that their are numerous city's that operate in Ohio with all AT-Large Council Members.  Lebanon being the closest, I believe Cincy does also.   So what is the beef.

And 2000+ I wondered who was going to play the Race card  first on this issue.  I wouldn't get out of bed in the Middle of the night to go to Ward 1, 2, 3, or 4, unless there was a Natural Disaster.

Race Card? Spare me!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 6:28am
Seems that a well-oiled fine-tuned machine(manned by the usual MMF faces) was out in full force yesterday to work the petitions.
Mr.Scorti, Mrs.Mort, Ms.Andrew of the school board et al to aid Mr.Michel's"spontaneous on his own" referendum.

Wondering why other issues like getting our road funds back in order(along with a sewer fund) and separated from the general fund haven't been championed by the same faces with such urgency?

Looks as if MMF is in full operation, and this is just one phase of a Council election day agenda.

Nothing wrong oin voting, I guess, however the co-ordination and mission is more than curious and actually predicted/expected.

Why scapegoat the ward system  for 30+ years of bad decisions and mis-appropriated spending, alll fueled by the "movers and shakers" backing this referendum? Of course no bad decisions were made on their part!

Don't sign--Vote no!
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 9:23am

Jeff Michel: Why Middletown needs an at-large council

3:06 PM Friday, August 7, 2009

From the time I moved here some 3-1/2 years ago, I’ve always tried to be an active citizen. I go to many City Council meetings and have helped with a few community groups along the way. I felt this was the greatest opportunity to get out and meet new people in Middletown.

Aware of some of the antics of City Council and the in-fighting at that time, I soon saw this wasn’t the direction of a winning team. I began to speak to neighbors and people throughout the town and noted a theme: A great apathy towards the city of Middletown and its governing members. I decided to get busy and help with as much as I could.

Soon that interest led to many other groups inviting me to work on committees, ranging from the air show to Sunset Park relandscaping.

After council had been given advice from its own hand-picked charter review committee and chose not to put all of the recommended issues on the November ballot, I had to take a stand. I felt my right to vote had been stripped away.

Because council didn’t allow the voters to vote, I was compelled to obtain a petition for the purpose of adding Ordinance 02009-46 to the Nov. 3 ballot. Of the three proposed charter changes not added to the ballot, this change seemed the most important.

This ordinance would allow the voters of Middletown to decide if they want to reduce the size of City Council from seven to five members and to allow all eligible residents to vote for each of the four at-large seats and the directly elected mayor.

I feel this is one of the many important steps toward building a better future for Middletown.

We need to reduce the size of council from seven to five members and have an at-large council for many reasons:

• The reduction from seven to five council members is the best way to get a more efficient governing body.

• The short history of the ward system since 1994, when it began, has shown very little positive change in the level of growth. In fact, I would say the city has progressively gotten worse in the last decade. Since council is the governing body, I would have to put part of the blame on them. Though council has changed recently for the better, I still feel there are too many cooks in the kitchen. So, seven isn’t really helping us get to the goal of bettering our community in the shortest time.

• The wards, in my opinion, are actually splintering the town. Every community has different socioeconomic groups. By having the wards, we tend to pre-judge the people of that ward because of where they live. There are $50,000 homes and $200,000 homes in all parts of town. Each ward includes every socioeconomic group.

• All issues should be of equal importance to all parts of every corner of this beautiful city. Do the roads only need to be fixed in one part of town? Is there crime only in one part of town?

• To say a council person will only defend the ward they live in is unbelievable to me. It goes against the “work as one team” goal. We must work together! Bring the issues from each neighborhood and let’s debate them in council chambers. If we only work in our own small area of town, the rest of the town loses out and we all falter again.

• Good candidates willing to run are few and far between. We need to make the opportunity to serve available, regardless of where they might live.

• Our council represents 51,000 people. Of all those potential candidates, I get to vote for two sometimes and four when at-large candidates run. I can’t vote on a representative for another area but the decisions made by that council member affect all parts of town.

• This charter issue, if passed, will take effect in 2014. This long-range planning is vital for the future.

• This move would also save the city $10,000 per year by eliminating the salaries of two council members.

All locations in Middletown are important to me. I hope the town is important to all who live here, not just small neighborhoods here and there.

We owe it to Middletown to have all available opportunities laid out before us. If everyone who is eligible to vote does so, that’s the direction I feel is most fair.

This ordinance is of such great importance to this town that it has become a divisive factor in the decision of many to reject the opportunity to vote at all. Don’t let people talk you out of one of your most important rights — the right to vote.

Signing the petition is just to get the issue on the ballot. It does not mean you are for or against the proposed ordinance change; it means you’d like the opportunity to vote on it.

Jeffrey Michel, a landscape designer, is president of Keep Middletown Beautiful, president of the Highlands Historic District and a member of the City Tree Commission.

accuro View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 9:45am
It is obvious to those who are campaigning for this, there is a motivation to do it, some benefit as sj said, the usual "persons of interest" are involved. Recall when the school joint and system didn't bifurcate issues, that failed, so there is hope. And hopefully, it will help some wards get out and defeat it. Don't think for a minute people serving on council and the school board don't have any agendas ranging from insuring their kids get the best grades, the best scholarships, the best entry into school, the nest charter school- hello Ms. Andrews, the best move of the charter school into their neighborhood- hello Mr. Marconi- Rosedale, they are motivated for thir own interests.

In reality, why not just dumpt city council and the school board altogether, they generallly are poor leaders and are more in tune with what the school system and the city leadership want, than the mass population in the city desires anyway. Hence, they provide no value so purge the all. But, its clear what this effort is about. I agree with sj, vote no. Don't let the inept bidders for leadership gain more power to ruin the city than they alerady have. The audicity of Andrews out there, "gotta spend money to make monye" is really appaling in my opinion.

These leaders which I laugh as I write it, have done sufficiebt damge it would take at least a generation to begin to repair Middletown. Heard the saying "I wouldn't touch that with a ten ft pole?" Most outside Middletown wouldn't touch it with a "5 mile pole?" I think its a shame good spokesmen like Mr. Woods and others don't run. Some better be waking up; there are not going to be changes on the city council favorable. Petitions should be flying now instead of waiting for an outcome that won't be pretty, I will make that guarantee.  
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out. - Will Rogers
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 9:55am
Irisner just what would you call, ".....the middle of the night to go down to black town......"?
accuro View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 9:57am
By the way, it should be pretty obvious what this reduction is about.  The Highlands Historical group led by Kohler, Ann's dear friend, want many buildings torn down and the historical area protected to get their property values up, at the expense of other neighborhoods. Therefore, they have their landscaper in my opinion doing their bidding to dominate council and make their area the number one priority. The highest priority is to get this on the ballot? How amusing. Lets get a reversal to get all funds taken out for 20 yrs from the infrastructure fund put back to where it should be, lets get some accountability for decisions that affect all residents (and I live in one the nicest areas in the city near Thatcher), not just the "chosen" clubbers, and lets get some adequate transparency in city hall than the Circle of 100 to let the city leadership run over its citizens. Whether you know it all not, not one resident in MIddletown hasn't been ruined by city leadership, and the lack thereof. And the movers and shakers know it- ask them if their young adults just graduating from college are running the 2nd and 3rd generation businesses? They'll laugh and say, "No, they are out of state, and we are planning on moving next year ourselves."      
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out. - Will Rogers
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 10:35am
accuro- I live on the other side of the Oaks on Rachel but was raised over on Grand by Dorset. I know how I have always felt about the "clubbers" running the town. Have seen it since the 60's with the influential people from Armco, other business people, and the wealthy running the town and to he-- with what us working people had to say. I have a question- Is there a large number of the "silent elite" in town, that are fed up with the way the town is being run, the city leaders and their direction for the town and the apparent agenda of the Middletown Moving Forward people trying to control the town and would like to see and support some candidates that have the ideas (ie- 180 degree ideas) that are currently being offered?

Comment for Mr. Michel- Your petition, on the surface is the right thing to do. Council should not have a sayso as to what goes to the voters and what doesn't. ALL recommendations from the Charter Committee should go to the voters. HOWEVER- The content of your petition and the choices it offers, forces the voter to vote on negative items- eliminating the ward system which removes representation for all people in all areas of town while helping the controllers of the town to maintain that control by sponsoring their power broker puppet candidates from primarily two sections of the city- the 1st and 3rd Wards. I live in the third ward and I want to see EVERYONE represented in this town. Do you honestly think that if Council was comprised of all 1st/3rd Ward candidates that they would care at all about the people in the 2nd/4th Wards? Doubtful. By allowing Mort, Scorti and other "legends in their own mind" people to direct your petition activities and by simply believing what they're shoveling, you are actually helping this town fall further into the abyss. If you help these very people who are taking this city in the wrong direction, you are countering your statement that you care about this town. Their track record speaks for itself. Look at the condition of the city. How do you think it got that way? --- It was caused by the same people that you are trusting. Look past their sales pitch. JMO
accuro View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 12:05pm
VV- is there a substantial group of elite or prominent citizens disgusted and knowing full well how Middletown is in a ruined state? You betcha. The problem is no alternatives are running. Dan Picard is as tight with the 'inner circle' as anyone in my opinion. Know him, know his former wife well, know many partners at his old firm at Frost, hand picked in my opinion. A common denominator in most of the problems within Middletown, the alleged "ruling class" has a bond with a "c".  What's Michel getting for the bidding...a promise they'll they him a few bones that Berns doesn't want? Just my opinion of course, and rather apparent focus upon that wondergul historic region downtown,. How nice; Mulligan lives there, Kohler, others. Make it the Upper Arlington of Middletown. I'd think some realtors like Jim Sawyer would be asking why the city isn't doing much in other areas. The house on the right entrance on DaVinci has been on the market now > 3 years. Dr. Ionna gave up on his.    
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 12:32pm
So--do y'all like what is making headlines on the county level?
Do y'all see what happens when it becomes convenient to elect a select group continually to run a municipal operation?

With separate ward elections, it becomes both unmanageable and expensive to dominate four different elections, especially in areas of the city where the "chosen few" have much less support(control). There ARE competent citizens willing to serve in every area of the city, and regionalism MUST be a factor in local government. We have all experienced what happens to the "have nots" when a close-knit group of "haves" control virtually everything. Once again--reference the Butler County situation, with Hamilton/West Chester being the "haves" and Middletown/everywhere else being the "have nots".

Pass this ballot issue, and Middletown Council/Admin will be a much more closed shop than even today. One election--one pool to get at least three like-minded neighbors to keep the agenda to ruin in smooth operation and control. If you think that we have trouble NOW getting qualiofied diverse citizens to run/participate, imagine the procedure/cost under an all "at-large" situation.

We have more pressing issues than this, and the urgency of this referendum is puzzling.
Mr.Michel,Mrs.Mort,Mr.Scorti are not elected officials and hardly should over-rule Council on a confusing ballot language issue such as this.

Do you like the results of Mayor Mulligan during his tenure?
Mr.Becker's time as city manager and Council rep(when the Section 8 flood occurred on his watch, along with Judge Powers' ill-concieved overthow of then Mayor Schiavone)?
Noah Poiwers anti-citizen run as Council/Mayor?
Bob Wells tantrum over seating?
Ms.Williams' tirades?

Well--they were/are all at-large representatives.

To blame our history of bad decisions and failures on the ward system/ward reps is ludicrous and dangerously decieving.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2009 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by spiderjohn spiderjohn wrote:

Well--they were/are all at-large representatives.

To blame our history of bad decisions and failures on the ward system/ward reps is ludicrous and dangerously decieving.

That you very much, Steve!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic