FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gary Lee Barge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gary Barge View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Barge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary Lee Barge
    Posted: Aug 23 2009 at 10:28pm
Thanks Nelson
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2009 at 10:12pm
This is wonderful news!

Gary, please feel free to contact me at any time.  I want to support Paul Nagy, John Soppanish and you for City Council.  The three of you (plus a good Ward 3 member) will put Middletown back on the right track.

I am so sorry to learn of your father's passing.  I got to know him very well last fall when we both were hospitalized at Atrium.  He was a good man and I know is proud of you.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2009 at 10:07pm
I  spoke with Mr. Barge tonight and he will be filing tomorrow to run against Mr. Armbruster.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic