FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Advertise MUSA?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would You Advertise MUSA?
    Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 12:42pm
As administrators of MiddletownUSA.com, we are always looking for ways to promote the site. We only post positive news, we try to get our name out as much as possible, but we want to do more. So, my question to all of you is, would you put a MiddletownUSA.com Vinyl Sticker on the window of your vehicle if we gave you one for free? Would you want your screen name under it? Is this just a crazy idea?

Any other ideas about how we can bring people into our community forum to join in our discussions?
Adam Lewis' Blog
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 2:09pm
Screen name underneath no thanks.  I would probably get pulled over by the local Police at every light............................LOL

Plus I like my car windows in one piece they work better that way.
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 2:43pm
Lol, but you would do just a decal of the MiddletownUSA.com logo?
Adam Lewis' Blog
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 5:22pm
How about a bumper sticker?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 5:45pm
I would put one on my care, BUT (there is always a "but", isn't there?)...
only if you continue to post the TRUTH, and not just the "positive news"!!

The "positive news" gets WAY OVER-played in this town, in an effort to try to convince people into thinking that nothing is wrong.  If they get fooled into believing nothing is wrong, nothing will EVER get FIXED!!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 6:37pm
Yes Adam I would do a sticker for the window on my two cars and also one for my Business front window.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 7:10pm

Count me in also for a widow sticker.
What the heck I’m already on the City’s Most Wanted Hit List LOL

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

I would put one on my care, BUT (there is always a "but", isn't there?)...
only if you continue to post the TRUTH, and not just the "positive news"!!

The "positive news" gets WAY OVER-played in this town, in an effort to try to convince people into thinking that nothing is wrong.  If they get fooled into believing nothing is wrong, nothing will EVER get FIXED!!!!
Mike, Positive news to us here means we dont post things about shootings or drug bust on our main page. We like to focus on where thinjgs are going on in town. As for the truth we would never stop doing that Big%20smile

Pacman, If you are serious about the sign for your store please email so we talk I have something I would love to bring you.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 8:50pm
I promote this site every chance I get! I truly appreciate Middletown USA and the people who love Middletown. I'm proud to have my business mentioned here and am willing to do whatever I can to increase viewers and contributers to this site!!!!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 4:57am
Randy,
Then count me IN!!!

I don't know about the "screen name", though.  What if someone at City Hall were to put two and two together and figure out who I am???  Big%20smile Wink LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 8:57am
Yep- I'll take a couple of window stickers. People need to start reading this site and not the Journal if they want to know what's really going on in this town. But, then again, most people may be too lazy to read, much less get involved here.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 9:23am
Yes....I'd be glad to display a couple of these.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 7:25pm
I will be happy to advertise MUSA, I do anyway by telling friends to check out who is saying what on here.  Some great reading.  And now that I think about it I might just add a link to the Websites I have done for several Middletown Area Organizations.  Let me know when you want them added and they will be there.  You guys do a great job at MUSA.

Deb
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 7:52pm
Count me in!
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 10:36pm
Do you need a quote on them decals? Haven't checked this site in a while.

Been a little busy lately. Starting the big move. Phone service will be starting Monday (Oct 26) at our new location. Also taking care of my mother which I placed at Mt. Pleasant for some major rehabilitation.

We appreciate your patience during this time if you are a current customer. Wish us luck with the weather and our computer networking. At least we don't have to move far, half a block. Yeah, we're still downtown.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic