FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What happened in Ward 1 ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened in Ward 1 ??
    Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 8:59am
Not only am I very disappointed this morning but I'm also very confused and bewildered. (plus I have a headache) What happened Ward 1 residents ?!! I talked with several people who said they were voting and they wanted Armbruster out, apparently I talked to the 400 + who voted FOR Armbruster. I almost feel responsible some how and that is very depressing. Could I have done more ? Certainly, but family issues demanded my full attention.

My sympathies are with my choice Gary Barge this morning. Don't give up Gary, we lost this one but we'll have another chance in a few years.

Congragulations to A J Smith and Josh Laubach, job well done !!  Clap
tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 10:02am
I live in Ward 1 too and am really ticked at the voters in this area. The only thing I can figure out it this. Ward 1 encompasses an area that goes from part of Manchester Manor, Arbor Pointe, Wildwood, Lakeside, Maple Park, and down to parts of Garfield, Baltimore, Girard, etc. My guess is the top income half of this ward voted for Armbruster and as you trickle down the income scale the less voters got out and voted. Most of the low income people in the ward either don't care, don't think the city will be any different no matter what, don't want to get involved and the ones that do care aren't strong enough in numbers to make the change. Every one talks about wanting change but I wonder how many actually voted for change. Also when you drive around some of the average and below average income areas the empty houses are too numerous to count.  I'm just giving my opinion. I think it is time to "head for the hills"Cry
GMAB View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 10:33am
I still do not understand the issue many people in the community have with Armbruster.   I have read and read all of the blogs over the last few months.   To me, it seems as though the only time people had an issue with Armbruster it was following a complaint with Mr. Marconi.   With as many new members on council, Armbruster will be the most experienced of the bunch.   He has been through the learning curve and has been a middle of the road councilman.   At least those of you who live in the first ward have some experience on your side!   Clap
tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 10:50am
I'm only speaking for myself but I can do without Armbruster's experience. According to him it takes 4 years just to learn what he is doing. When Armbruster and Marconi claim to have brought 1000's of jobs to Middletown they must have not realized 1000 + left. I also disagree with Armbruster's stance on closing Sunset Pool but financing Weatherwax golf course.  During this election is probably the most lifelike Armbruster has been in a long time.  He is still in "old school" mode. We need innovative, creative , new fresh ideas. Being "middle of the road" is not productive. To me that is like saying he will vote which ever way the wind blows whether it is right or not.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 10:51am
      Congratulations to all those candidates that won. I wish you the very best and I know you will all answer with the very best thats in you.
       Paul Nagy 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 11:09am
GMAB- You stated you didn't understand the issues many people in the community have with Armbruster. OK- here we go. Please list for us, the accomplishments/achievements by Armbruster in the last four years. ....................... still waiting.................anything yet?

OK- I'll offer what I observe from this individual. The man is a shallow/ hollow person with little, which is pertinent, to say. For having four years on council, he doesn't demonstrate any convincing apptitude for city affairs. Nor has he given us any indication that he can contribute any significant ideas that will help this city prosper. An empty council chair would give you the same results. All one needs to do is watch him time and time again, function in any given council meeting. He sits, he rocks, he shuffles papers, he does everything but talk and contribute. Normally, the only time you hear him utter a word is in council comments. Even then, he talks about attending a boy scout meeting where they talked about "good stuff", whatever the he-- that is, and attending a frikkin' tree planting somewhere in the city. He is always making generality type statements such as "good things will be coming to the city in 60 or 90 days". Again with the "good things" crap.

Experience means nothing if the experienced person doesn't use it, or in Armbruster's case, doesn't know how to use it. No substance. All fluff- nothing concrete to this man. He will never give the 1st Ward people good representation. He is simply not capable of doing so. JMO
GMAB View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 12:35pm

Wow VietVet!   You seem to be sooo defensive on the mention of Armbruster.   What, let me guess.... a personal vendetta??   So you would much rather have a loud mouth, ignorant sounding person who doesn't know when to let others speak and share their ideas?   You said Mr. Armbruster is "shallow" and "hollow"; you are making yourself sound ignorant by degrading anyone with this sort of reference.   Personally, I cannot see eye to eye with Mr. Marconi and often find myself shaking my head every time he speaks.   I would never say he is "shallow/hollow" despite the fact I do not like him.   For instance, if I had the same demeanor as you, I would spout off that you should run for council since you have all the "frikkin" answers my friend.   Oh wait, you choose to sit and blog 1,179 posts in an 18 month time span behind the user name of VietVet (which means we should bow down before you and accept every word you type as the writings of a prophet).   Please, I am a war veteran as well.   So don't go off on some tangent about how I do not care about the military.... blah blah blah.   Get a hold of yourself and quit crying and complaining- make MiddletownUSA a site where everyone can collaborate their own thoughts and ideas without it turning into a site where men such as yourself sound as though you forgot to take your meds.   What’s done is done.   We have new council member as well as a returning veteran.   I have lived in several parts of this country and never have come across a town where most of the citizens are negative.   I am not going to live in Middletown forever.   It is up to citizens such as yourself to stop being a part of the problem and become part of the solution (I'm certain you have no idea how to do this giving you past posts on this forum).   So what are you going to do VietVet?  Continue to pick up a Kleenex everyday and wallow in your miserable existence of sitting home all day on MUSA??   How about looking at the glass as though it were half full??   Come on people, Middletown has more than its fair share of problems.   We all have to take a bite of this sandwich together.   Maybe the negative citizens are the problem (bet you didn’t think about that).  Ok, now it’s your turn once again to wahhhhhhh...............................      Cry

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by GMAB GMAB wrote:

I still do not understand the issue many people in the community have with Armbruster.   I have read and read all of the blogs over the last few months.   To me, it seems as though the only time people had an issue with Armbruster it was following a complaint with Mr. Marconi.   With as many new members on council, Armbruster will be the most experienced of the bunch.   He has been through the learning curve and has been a middle of the road councilman.   At least those of you who live in the first ward have some experience on your side!   Clap

Experience ? GMAB could you please elaborate ? As I've stated before,if Mr. Armbruster operated his business the way he operates on council he would be filing for bankruptcy. The old money people are the problem with Middeltown. They've either ran it from council or they were behind council. The old ways are history, it doesn't work in todays world, fresh ideas and fresh thinking is whats called for. I have no grudge with Mr. Armbruster, but when you step into the spotlight and perform as he has it's time for a new actor. As Vet and others have requested but no one can produce is list his accomplishments as a councilman. What has he done for the residents of Ward 1 ? I live in Ward 1 and I can say he has done nothing ! I'm not even sure why Mr. Armbruster is even on council. I assume his business is doing good and he has some free time on his hands, which is good he has been in business a very long time and probably deserves some time of his own.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 12:57pm
I too would like to know what the all mighty Jimbo has done for this town? Absouletly nothing. His hands are In McCoys pockets just like the rest of them.
warmandfuzzy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmandfuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 1:15pm
I applaud you GMAB. You are certainly a much needed breath of fresh air on this blog. I don't particularly care for Jim Armbruster either, but to read some of the posts on this forum, you'd think he had 666 tattooed somewhere on his body.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by warmandfuzzy warmandfuzzy wrote:

I applaud you GMAB. You are certainly a much needed breath of fresh air on this blog. I don't particularly care for Jim Armbruster either, but to read some of the posts on this forum, you'd think he had 666 tattooed somewhere on his body.

Since you 2 praise the man again can you inform us what he has done for this city? Also have you 2 ever been to a meeting?Not watching on T.V. gone in person
warmandfuzzy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmandfuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 1:55pm
LMAO. please read what I actually posted, instead of reading into it. I plainly stated that I did not care for Mr.Armbruster.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 2:17pm
GMAB- no, not defensive at all toward Armbruster. No "vendetta". Just don't think he has demonstrated a use on Council, that's all. As far as calling him shallow and hollow- gee GMAB, such tender ears you have. This is mild for me. You should hear me when I'm really piss-- off. So you're a war veteran? What war? Tell us a little about your military experiences. We all like the military here. Congratulations and thank you for your service. Having all the answers? Never claimed I did. As a matter of fact, I have said on many occasions that I learn a great deal from the research and opinions on this site.MIght even learn a thing or two from you. I don't claim to have all the answers for if I did, I would have been much more successful than I am. Oh, and by the way, I don't sit here all day hanging on the MUSA blog. Writings of a prophet- comical. Never have enticed anyone to follow my lead on my ideas. Never have said my way was the only way either. I only want people to offer there opinions as you are doing here. I enjoy an occasional verbal confrontation. Not really on any meds GMAB. Health is good and don't need any "artificial stimulants" to get me through the day. I've been here since 1948. Seen alot of good times and bad. Frustrated the way things are going right now with the town. How long have you lived here in town? Relative newcomer? There's a reason why most of the citizens are negative. Didn't use to be near as bad as now. Look at your city leaders and the wrong direction this town is being taken, your economic development director and the lack of jobs and hope, your welfare town mentality with all the Section 8 flooding this town. Is there any wonder there is an abundance of angry, negative people living here? This is a classic cause and effect. When the city leaders cause misery on the people, the effect is that the people are either angry or depressed or a combo of the two. Nice talking to you GMAB. Keep up the discussion. Perhaps we can agree on a few issues in the future.
Marianne View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 4:04pm
It doesn't surprise me that Armbruster won re-election. 

It was my sense that Barge was never seen as anything more than "that canal guy" to many voters. 

Armbruster has significant name recognition because of his business; he offers a "feel good" agenda that - while criticized by many here - won't risk rocking the boat and dissuading voters from supporting him.  

I'm not sure Barge articulated clearly to voters what he would do differently than Armbruster. 

Although I respect Barge's decision not to accept campaign contributions - except for as he notes a gift from a good friend - it's probably not the most effective way to run a campaign in this town.  As it's been shown before and demonstrated in this election, you need money and supporters willing to canvas for you (Smith).  As it's been also shown, you don't need to outspend the other guy just to win (Laubach).   

tootie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tootie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 4:19pm
Well now maybe the "flower guy" can help "the canal guy" since the canal is in Armbruster's ward anyway.  And after watching the forums I don't believe the canal was brought up until the last one( I could be wrong but if so I missed that discussion) I have lived in the first ward for a long time and I know "the flower guy" hasn't done a thing about the canal. If Mr Barge gets something done with it that will be more than anyone else has.
It is a shame that people have to spend good money to get a council seat in this town and that because your name is bigger than the other guy people assume you are the better choice. Since Armbruster won we will not have the opportunity to know if someone else could have done better. I'll repeat myself from another blog--some candidates may not be the most polished speaker but it's not easy to express all your thoughts in 2 minutes or less. That doesn't mean they wouldn't do a good job.
Marianne View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by tootie tootie wrote:

And after watching the forums I don't believe the canal was brought up until the last one( I could be wrong but if so I missed that discussion)

I have in mind Mr. Barge's appearances before City Council in the past, which, at least at the ones I attended, all concerned the canal.  Nothing wrong with that, but it wouldn't surprise me if many voters made that association regardless of what he said at the forums.

Someone asked what happened in Ward 1, and rather than give a snide - yet accurate answer (similar in tone to the question, "Why did x football team lose?") that Armbruster received more votes, I was suggesting one possibility. 

I wish we had some exit polls. Ha.

spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 5:05pm
As usual, NOTHING happened in Ward 1
Just like NOTHING has ever happened towards a fix for the canal mess(in Ward 1).
Just like NOTHING good has happened to settle the Pioneer Cemetary dispute(in Ward 1).
Just like NOTHING has happened in Ward 1 over the last 4 years.
Just like NOTHING will come out of Ward 1 for the next four years.

Personally I like and respect Mr.Armbruster as a person,businessman and family man.
Just don't care for him as my Council Ward rep.

Put the gloating and bitterness away, people.
The sun rose this morning and hopefully will do the same tomorrow.
We WILL make the results work for the betterment of our community.
Some may be VERY surprised as to how the ward elimination can play out for the betterment of EVERYONE.
Turn your lemons into lemonade!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 5:52pm
Spider - your absolutely right. There will be other elections and other candidates. The sun will rise tomorrow regardless.

I like to turn my lemons into Jack & coke if thats ok. LOL
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 9:45am
I am very disappointed that Gary Barge did not win the seat for Ward 1. I encouraged everyone in this Ward to vote because we need change, someone who actually comes down to this end of Ward 1, you know, the ghetto section, and can see first hand what has happened over the past few years.
I don't know Mr. Armbruster personally and I'm not here to bash him GMAB. I am telling you what I see in my neighborhood everyday. You can walk or drive through Ward  1 and see how it has declined under the care (or lack of) by Mr. Armbruster. Spiderjohn is right about the inattention to the Pioneer Cemetary, Mr. Armbruster should have screamed outrage at the lack of respect shown to all buried there. It is ethically as well as legally wrong. The city's vindictive behavior in removing the flowers should have been curtailed by him. As Ward councilman he should have stood up to the rest of the "good old boys'.
Look at all the empty houses and businesses. There is garbage everywhere, even in the new revitalised downtown. The Riverside trailer park has been an eyesore as well as a health issue for years. I'm not sure they even have water there. All the empty half-boarded up trailers are a haven for the homeless and drug abusers.
What happened with AK and Midd. Regional Airport?  Why is there no light on the flag at the post office? Does he ever leave his "almost" 3rd Ward home and see what has happened to the area he is supposed to represent?
And if you want to bring up the "canal" man . . . .who else gives a crap that the canal was full of trash and stagnant water. That we all risk the dangers of West Nile Virus because the city doesn't spray like they should. They probably even have govt. dollars to do that, and don't. I'm not sure about those 1000 jobs he supposed helped to bring to the city. I see a lot of foreclosures. I know I am afraid to drive down Central Ave. because of all the crackheads and prostitutes. Walking is an added risk because of all the cracks in the pavement and trash everywhere.
I am not bashing. I was born here, this is my home, I want to be proud of it. It breaks my heart that so little is being done. It's like we are on a downward spiral in reality and the ppl who have the power to make a difference just think about their own betterment. It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the Wizard is behind the curtain saying for Dorothy and the gang to ignore the man behind the curtain. They are telling us to paint our garages, put new storefronts up, and flowers, of course and pay no attention to what the city is becoming.
I don't know that Gary Barge would have solved all the issues but he would have put forth an effort which is more than we have seen in the past. That isn't being negative, that is just the plain old truth, another lost commodity.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 10:29am

As usual, NOTHING happened in Ward 1

Just like NOTHING has ever happened towards a fix for the canal mess(in Ward 1).

Just like NOTHING good has happened to settle the Pioneer Cemetary dispute(in Ward 1).

Just like NOTHING has happened in Ward 1 over the last 4 years.

Just like NOTHING will come out of Ward 1 for the next four years.

Well Spider I can tell you I have contacted Mr. Armbruster several times
recently about all the plants that were stolen from the Middletown Cemetery and still have not received any answers from him even after I have proven that I was not contacted that the beds were being removed and that job records were falsified concerning the missing plants.
However if I went to his business and stole more than $4,700 worth of plants I would be in jail.

Doesn’t the truth matter in this town anymore?

bell jar View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bell jar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 10:52am
As a resident of Ward 1, I received a lot of literature from Mr. Armbruster's campaign.  Also, someone from his campaign went door-to-door in the Manchester Manor area when he had to petition to get back on the ballot.

Did Mr. Barge campaign in the Manchester Manor area?  I know that he stated that he used his own funds for his campaign, but this may have made a difference.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 10:57am
Why Can't The City Do The Right Thing
4:30 PM Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well, I guess it is obvious now that our city is being run by petty autocrats. How many of you did it take to decide to destroy the flower beds at the historic Pioneer Cemetery?

The bulbs and plants, mulch, etc., were donated by many local businesses and individuals, and the labor was performed by volunteers. There’s no doubt as to the reason — this was the most hurtful thing that could legally be done to get back at those who are causing difficulties for the city management. (It was) Revenge because you are going to have to answer for the neglect of the city’s legal duty to care for this property.

There were no overgrown flower beds that I could see and I drove through the cemetery several times during the summer. Anyway, aren’t “overgrown” flowers preferable to overgrown weeds and brush?

A few summers ago, city trucks were provided to haul away the weeds and brush cut by volunteer laborers. Now the flowers are removed so “it will be easier to cut the grass.” Why not just remove the tombstones? (It would be) much easier to mow then. Of course, that would be illegal, so it won’t happen. But what’s going to be next to go?

The flagpole and its surrounding bed? The new trees, one of which my late husband and I paid for, to honor his family members buried there? The new fence and gates the city paid for or the water faucet it installed so that plants could be watered with a hose?

Of course, the city had the lawful right to take out the flower beds, but it certainly was not the right thing to do. It’s actions like these that are so harmful to our city’s image. Why can’t you people do the right thing for a change?

Glenna Combs

Middletown

GMAB View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 5:17pm

Simply stated, I served as part of the surface fleet in the USN as part of the Anti Submarine Warfare community.   Lived in Southern California for several years and then moved to Middletown (originally from the west side of Cincy).  

Hermes- Progressive thinking???   I lived in California- the most progressive state.   I have a fundamental understanding of forward thinking and the positive changes that are a direct result.   Middletown is old school in many, many ways.  

LMAO- Did you not read my post???   Where did I praise Armbruster?   I spoke of the personal jabs people throw towards council members.   At least read what was written if you are going to make a lame attempt at criticizing my post.   Thumbs%20Down  Why should it matter if I attend council meetings??   Let me ask you this.... How often do you speak with members of council?   I speak with members of council quite regularly.   I watch the meetings on TV.   Maybe you should call and speak with members of council.  

Just what are your expectations of a ward representative?   It sounds like to me that ward 1 is full of selfish citizens.   I live in ward 4.   Should I fit into MUSA by blogging trash talk about Schiavonne??   I personally do not care what he specifically does within the ward.  Money is scarce in this town (especially compared to where I lived in California).    I look at the city of Middletown as a whole.   The issues brought forth at council meetings are voted on collectively because they affect the city.   What drastic changes do you expect to see in ward 1?   Tootie-  Why are you so upset over the pool?  Hardly anyone used it.   Quit looking at your neighborhood and start thinking of the entire city.    Just admit it people; no matter who represents ward 1 all of you would find something to whine about on this site.   The pope himself could fill the first ward seat and everyone would still gripe and complain.  
MMM View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2009 at 10:31pm
I live in WARD 1 and I don't think the Upper or Top Income Voters can take the responsibility of keeping Jim Armbruster in Stern%20Smile I believe it's most likely a combination of either wanting Jim in; Name recognition; Not knowing what the person running stands for, etc. * If people vote any other way than really wanting a certain person in, as they stand @ the voting booth, they should leave it blank ~ Not knowing why you vote can be a disaster Unhappy One other thought: Some people don't like change, they just may be afraid of what change would bring and feel that at least they know what they will be getting ~ more of the same ~ Let's hope the 3 new people voted in will help lead this City in a better direction Smile
Murdock View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 6:49am
JAMES E. ARMBRUSTER   1253    61.27%

GARY LEE BARGE               792      38.73%

That's what happened in Ward 1.....the 'canal guy' got his butt kicked!!!!  LOLLOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic