FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

May 6th Election Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 6th Election Day
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:09am
This is May 6th Election Day. Please get out and vote. Your vote does make a difference.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Paul Nagy Paul Nagy wrote:

This is May 6th Election Day. Please get out and vote. Your vote does make a difference.
I concur!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:37am
Along the same lines, I am once again running for Republican Central Committee member for Middletown Ward One, Precinct Two.  

As much as I would like to have everyone's vote, I do ask that you do NOT vote for me IF you are:

A RINO (Republican In Name Only, which is someone who is Republican only because they cannot get elected as a Democrat) or a DINO (which is a closet Democrat, someone who votes Democrat, but belongs to the Republican Party because they realize that we are actually better people to hang out with).

This is very likely the last time I will be troubling you for your vote.  I sincerely thank you if you have voted for me in the past, and thank you in advance for your vote this year.

If reelected, I promise to represent you to the very best of my ability, and with no regard to any personal gain.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 4:58am
I concur.
    pn
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:50am
This primary electon certainly shows that your vote does matter and every vote is important. Voting is the biggest and strongest  weapon to preserve democracy.
    pn
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 6:04am
Mike P:

"If reelected, I promise to represent you to the very best of my ability, and with no regard to any personal gain"

I DON'T BELIEVE I'M USE TO THIS MIKE. THIS MAY WORK IN OTHER COMMUNITIES BUT I LIVE IN MIDDLETOWN AND THAT'S NOT HOW WE OPERATE. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING MISTER, IF YOU WANT ANY SPONSORSHIP AT ALL FROM THE CITY ADMINISTRATION.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic