FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rentacomputer.com Celebrates 22 Yrs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rentacomputer.com Celebrates 22 Yrs
    Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 3:03pm
We started Rentacomputer in 1987. It was called Rent-A-Computer back then. Our first address was 800 First Avenue, Middletown, Ohio 45042.

Our first loan was with First Financial Bank and Paul O'Neil was the loan officer at the time.

Today we are located in the big white building on the east end of town.

Our business has grown from just a local business operating in SW Ohio, to an international business operating in 5 countries and counting. We have had a significant growth in sales over the past 5 years, including last year.

I am glad to have my business located in Middletown, Ohio because we can draw employees from all of SW Ohio. You just can't beat Middletown for location.

John Beagle

"Computer rentals, laptops, plasma flat screens, copiers, network equipment rentals & projector rentals, delivered to thousands of cities worldwide, with one point of contact, a Tech Travel Agent! Brilliant!"

- Ian MacCosley, World Traveler
PC Technology Advisor
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
JessKeeton View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKeeton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2009 at 3:07pm

Hello Everyone! I am Jessica Keeton and I work for a company here in Middletown, Rentacomputer.com and we have a handful of laptops we are trying to sell. We have some HP NX9010 and some HP NC6000. The 9010's are selling for $299.99 and the NC6000 are selling for about $325.00.

If you mention you found us on Middletown USA Blog Forum we will give you $25.00 off of either of the notebooks.

I can be reached via email or phone M-F 8AM-5PM. We can process your order either way and have the notebook ready for pickup when you arrived.

Jessica N. Keeton
Rentacomputer.com   I  Technology Travel Agent© I Account Manager  
Office 800-736-8772 ext 221  I  Cell 937-414-6688  I Fax 800-440-1662 I Email jkeeton@rentacomputer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic