FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upcoming Middletown City Events

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mogwa View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upcoming Middletown City Events
    Posted: May 13 2009 at 2:51pm
Upcoming Events

May 12    Board of Health meeting, 7:30 a.m., Conference Room 2C
May 13    City Planning Commission meeting, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers B (correction)
May 13    Finance Sub-committee, 5:00 p.m. Conference Room 2C
May 14    Body Design by Therese Ribbon Cutting, 12:15 p.m., 823 Elliot Drive, Suite 1
May 19    Small Business Development Workshop, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., Chamber of Commerce
May 19    City Council Meeting, 5:30 p.m., Council Chambers
May 25    Memorial Day Holiday – City Building closed
May 25    Memorial Day Parade, 10:00 a.m.
May 29    Butler County Legislative Breakfast, 7:30 a.m., The Knolls of Oxford, Main Building, 6727 Contreras Rd.  Contact Oxford Chamber of Commerce at 513-523-5200.  Council members, please let Betsy know if you plan on attending.
May 30    Main Street Art and Music Festival, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., Arts Central District, Central Ave.
June 1    Park Board meeting, 5:30 p.m., Conference Room 2C
June 2    City Council Meeting, 5:30 p.m., Council Chambers

Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2009 at 6:07pm
What??  A Finanance Sub-committee meeting TODAY??  At 5 PM???  This is the first I've heard of it, and I'm supposed to be a member!!!  You'd think I would get at least 24 hours notice!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2009 at 6:25pm
SORRY!!!  I was WRONG!!!
I just checked my notes and I DID know about this being on May 13!!!  I had it noted as THURSDAY, May 13!! 
I apologize to all of the citizens of Middletown for failing to attend this meeting and failing to look out for the best interests of THE PEOPLE!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic