FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drugs and Hookers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
here&now View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote here&now Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 10:04am
Jennifer, I do not judge any one for any thing. We have all done things in our lives that we cant take back and now have to deal with. I have done some time myself and I have learned that its what you do after that counts. So I wish you all the best. 
jbroyles13 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbroyles13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2009 at 10:14am
here and now,
thank you so much for your reply it really made me feel better. thank you for not judging me. i am new to this forum. please reply back yo me. send me a private message and tell me a little about yourself. i really need new friends to talk to. and i will do the same i promise.
sincerly,
jennifer m. broyles
Jennifer m. Broyles
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2009 at 8:42pm
I'm happy to say that since I posted this topic June 17 and today is June 27 I have not seen one hooker or drug dealer out in the open. It would seem "they" read this forum too or a friend passed on information to them. Perhaps maybe the ring leader decided to take action before the police are called.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Upper90 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 2:40pm
I wish everyone had the ability to go back in time and experience the Middletown I did growing up in the late 70's and 80's. Downtown was a different place and I was proud of my city. Can I still say that when I drive through downtown? Nothing better than trying to share a memory with your kids about where you grew up and then a dude pees on the wall of an alley then falls into the alley right in front of them. This was at noon about a month ago by the tailor shop downtown. They looked up at me and said let's get the heck out of here, we don't care what you used to do here. No doubt.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2009 at 4:26pm
Every city has it's problems and I've lived in large cities as well as small towns,but the politics are what is ruining Middletown. In most other places they would clean house on hookers & drug dealers,but apperantly Middletown doesn't have the time to fool with them. You never hear a word out of the police department or city council concerning this.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic