FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 3:42am
I'm hoping that someone can help.  My apologies for sounding like a Jerry Springer/Maury Povich episode, but I have been trying to find out who my father is for far too long without any luck.  My mother has changed her story who my dad is several times.  From my childhood to a few years ago, she claimed it was a guy named Robert "Bobby" Colwell (worked at Aeronca).  She even made him and his family go through paternity tests.  I took the initiative to try to find him and went to Hamilton for the records.  I could only be told that he was reimbursed and that my thinking was correct that he would not have been reimbursed if was in fact my father.  When confronted with this information, she then changed her story that a guy with the last name of Kash/Cash (used to own the Country Kitchen or Diamond Inn) tried to get her to be a surrogate (not sure if this was even a thought in the '70's).  Then she changed her story again recently that is a guy named Roy Centerfield.  I've tried internet searches for this name and have found absolutely nothing. I've called her on this too, but she is sticking to this.   If anyone may have any lead an any of these names feel free to email me at Rngrmed@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic