FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Infrastructure Funds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 9:51am
Accuro can you direct me to the Ordinance that pertains to the Infrastructure Fund of Old and its current wording?  I doubt a ballot initiative and the required signatures could be gathered by the deadline for the November Ballott, but I think it can be done for the Ballot in May 2010.
accuro View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 11:18am
Pacman- here's the link, its easy to search for the ordinance once you review the numeric sequence which should describe the section, and then pull up the specific ordinance by inserting the number. With AJ Smith's location, we should see if he supports getting this reversed, lets hope he sees how irresponsible it has been, and have petitions ready to be signed for thouse who come into his office.

http://www.cityofmiddletown.org/council/ordinances.html
accuro View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 11:33am
Pac- to load the link, clear out the http and copy this link above in, and you'll see the ordinances at the bottom you can launch.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic