FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Superintendent Search Group Sept 14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Superintendent Search Group Sept 14
    Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 10:49am
If you know anyone interested in participating in the community – at - large focus groups for the search for a school superintendent, please share the following information.

Sessions are:
Sept. 14  / Noon – 1:30
MUM Johnson Hall Community Room Rm. 142
OR
Sept. 14  /  7 – 8:30
Manchester School Banquet Room Enter Door K 4420 Manchester Rd

Please call Carol Melton at 217-2665 or email cmelton@middletowncityschools.com  to reserve your seat.

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 12:01pm
I thought the school board out sourced the services for a superintendent search ? Are they not paying $thousands of dollars to do this ?

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 4:03pm
They still have a sevice looking nationally for candidates. The purpose of these meetings is to get the opinion of folks in the community and parents as to what they want to see in a new Super. My understanding is they are are going to listen and use this info accordingly. It is to help the seach folks in looking for the qualifications the board wants and the community. At least this is what I have been told. It was also stated in an invitation that I recieved. I hope this helps.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 7:02pm
Thanks smartman,I had heard that a group was being put together but wasn't sure.

Good idea !
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic