FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patti's Cards And Gifts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patti's Cards And Gifts
    Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 8:49am
 I stopped in Patti's for the first time a few months back and I was impressed with the service given. What I did not know was the person helping me was one of the owners. I would not find that out till I went back for this interview. Patti's has been in Middletown for over 20 years.

Jennie and Bruce are two very nice people and I encourage all our readers to stop in and meet them. If you like supporting local businesses then look no farther than Patti's.

To read my interview with Jennie click here  Patti's Cards And Gifts 
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 1:13pm
Thanks, Randy, for featuring us here and I also want to send a heartfelt thanks to all our customers who have kept us here through the years. We hope to continue business in Middletown for many more years to come!                                                 ~Jennie
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 10:26am
Jennie, It was my pleasure. It was nice to have met you and Bruce. I will see you soon to pick up those candles we spoke about. The woman in my life loves them and a happy her is a happy everybody LOL
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 5:57pm
Randy,
I understand completely and may I just say you are a very wise man?! Would you like me to call you when the new candles arrive?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 8:42pm

yes please do give me a call when they show up, I would like that very much !!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic