Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Patti's Cards & Gifts Fabulous Fall Event!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patti's Cards & Gifts Fabulous Fall Event!
    Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 7:07am
Patti's Cards & Gifts in the Middletown Shopping Center will host a fall event this Saturday, October 17th. The doors open early at 9:00 am and refreshments will be served. There will be a free gift with purchase awarded to the first 25 customers! Patti's offers a great selection of Cards, Candles, Puzzles, OSU Merchandise, Stephanie Dawn Quilted Handbags, NEW Silver Forest Earrings, and Much More. "Come in and be treated to some good old-fashioned hospitality...because nice matters!"
happy shopper View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy shopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 9:54am
Hurray!  I'm excited for the event!  Shopping, snacks, free gifts... what could be better than that? Smile
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 10:01am
I have meet both Jennie and Bruce, you couldn't meet two nicer people. I will be stopping by to get some pictures adn show my support to this local business.  
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 8:53pm
I'll be there! Not sure what time, I have homes to show; however, I'll be there !!!!! I love when you have these Open House Days ~ You always make them Special and it's a GREAT Time to get Christmas Gift Ideas. I Love your Stephanie Dawn Quilted Handbags. I want to check out the different styles/colors.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 3:10pm
I went to Patti's this morning and I can say you never meet two nicer people than Jennie, Bruce and their girls. I would recommend them to everyone I know. 
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 9:03pm
I went shopping @ Patti's today and bought 3 closing gifts for my 3 House Transaction Closings coming up Smile I even bought me a little something ~ and a load of cards Smile 

I Heart this store; however, I stop in from time to time, just to visit with Jennie and Bruce ~ They are Great People and I love supporting Middletown Shops ~

Wish I had more money to spend in Patti's and other Middletown Businesses ~

Maybe someone in the area can help me ~ I am a Real Estate Agent, always looking to help someone with their Real Estate needs ~ If you don't already have an agent and are in need of one, Please give me a call 513-465-6748. I work with Real Living Realty Services ( formerly Sawyer Realtors ) ~

Thank you and Thanks to Jennie and Bruce for staying in Middletown. Marlayne Skeens, ABR Smile
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 10:46am
Bruce and I want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting our event! It's wonderful to see long-time customers and new customers meeting and greeting one another and to be a part of this community. THANK YOU!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 10:53am
Thank you, you and Bruce are two of the niecest people I know. Middletown is lucky to have you and your business.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic