FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15 Days Left

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15 Days Left
    Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 10:50am
November 3rd  is election day and I hope everyone gets out to vote, I was talking to some one yestrday and she said she wasn't sure if she was going to vote or not. She went on to explain that it did not matter if she voted that it was all a waste of time. I cant understand why or how people feel this way. I always say if you dont vote you cant complain when things are not going how you like. SO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE EVEY VOTE DOES COUNT !!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

SO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE EVERY VOTE DOES COUNT !!!
Randy is absolutely correct, especially in this election!!!

This election is critical to the near term and long term fate of our city!!!  Just a few votes one way or the other may decide some of the the council races and critical charter amendments.

We MUST change the direction of our city!  Don't let YOUR missing vote be the one that allows the same old, tired, failed policies to remain in action (or, more accurately, in "in lack of action") on city council!!!

STOP "Moving Middletown Forward" by VOTING for actual citizens without conflicting interests for council!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic