FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What happened in Ward 1 ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 8:52am
GMAB boyscouts dont count.LOL
B-3-1 ARMY STRONG!!!!!!!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:20am
hey wasteful--if it isn't HONEST, then we probably shouldn't be posting

VET--I knew that I could count on you to keep it constructive for one f'n day--or maybe 1/2 a f'n day.

We are all proud and thankful for everyone's military service no matter in what area and to what degree.
Still--we are back in local society now dealing with challenges of a different type.
There really is no enemy or "other side"
This was evidenced by the budget struggle within Council last night.

Credit to ALL Councilmembers for doing the work and attempting to put a round peg into a square hole(a SMALL square hole).

I see no issue leaving the key issues to our new Council.
We voted for three new members, and anticipate fresh thinking to take us in a new direction.
Obviously these men knew what was forthcoming if chosen.
I have confidence in their thinking and conciliatory approach.
I expect them to be much more open to the public and anticipate the next Council to be "set up to answer citizens' ?s".

Thanks Nelson for posting such important information
Thanks Vivian for your cemetary efforts and follow thru
Thanks Mike and pacman for good concepts and data
Thanks to MUSA for providing this wonderful forum
Thanks to the local business owners for working so hard and remaining positive towards our future
Thanks to past and present Councilmembers for the personal sacrifice and efforts
Thanks to everyone not mentioned for the valuable contributions online and in the field
Thanks to everyone who has supported me in every facet of my life and time here in Middietown

So get out of the new world
If you can't lend a hand
Cause the times
They are a changin'
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:33am
Spider- I am merely trying to hold accountable the poster known as GMAB for their statements on their military service. I ask one simple question at the beginning of this based on HIS "war zone" statement. I see nothing negative about asking that simple question. I did not forsee this simple question escalating into a major issue. I'm glad you can "count on me" to "keep it constructive for one f'n day"!

You've turned into quite the philosopher haven't you with your 60's musical quotes. Nice work!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 1:42pm
Maybe so, Vet
I went from being a sociology major 2 being a philosophy major 2 being an economics major

Just hate 2 c good people sniping at other good people over something like this, however it reely ain't my bizness.

Times are difficult and there aren't many answers that are going to please anyone.
Just being somewhat reflective on the season and the challenges this annual version will bring.
I always revert to music and the timeless messages within--just my thing

As the Yaga man sez:
Stop da fussin and da fightin
Increase da Peace!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic