FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Middletown Pothole Alert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
.308 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Middletown Pothole Alert
    Posted: Mar 18 2008 at 4:16pm
Just an FYI:

I was driving east on Central Avenue last night after sunset. I was doing about 30mph as I passed Eastern Lanes and felt a loud thump with a nasty scrape sound.

I had hit a pothole so deep my car, a Mazda Protegee, bottomed out.

Anyone have a guess as to how deep does a hole have to be beofore the under side of your car hits pavement?
caclark View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 10:30am
I dont live in Middletown anymore, but Middletown has a lot of potholes. You CANNOT drive down any street without hitting a pothole. When I go down 14th Ave., there are all kinds of bumps and lumps and things. Something needs to be done.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 12:44pm

Pothole Hotline Open For Business (513) 727-3691 - MiddletownUSA.com

Interim City Manager Steve Husemann demonstrated the newly created Pothole Hotline at Tuesday's City Council meeting. Councilman Jim Armbruster proposed the ...
middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=2383
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic