FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blues and Bikes Festival - Event Date: Jun 21 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Blues and Bikes Festival
    Posted: May 08 2008 at 1:21pm
The Middletown Blues and Bikes Festival has featured renown Blues Artist from the Region and Local Artist such as Gregg Clark and Scotty Bratcher.

Full Story: Blues and Bikes Date Change (June 21st)

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2008 at 3:16pm
Want to find out more about the Blues and Bikes Festival - Like Doesn't work
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2008 at 3:34pm
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2008 at 11:09am
Middletown_Blues_and_Bikes_-_Saturday,_June_21st_2008
John Beagle

Middletown USA

HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2008 at 2:17pm
Thanks for fixing the link.  Hopefully more people can see this and attend.  It is a really awesome event, and not just for bikers - the whole family can attend.
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2008 at 3:16pm
This is a must attend for anyone who likes Bikes or blues.

Tell Shawnda I said so.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

Bwood View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2008 at 3:18pm
Blues and Bikes will be selling $5 raffle tickets for a drawing at 8pm to win $500 in gas or a guitar. The raffle proceeds will benefit Middletown MRDD. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 7:16am
John: I've been to all of the Blues Festivals and have some very "rough" recordings on cassette of each, made from a position in the crowd. At each festival, I noticed that there was several people recording these events. Would you know who to contact to perhaps buy a CD of each of the Blues events? My recordings just don't sound that good on the stereo. I have a large oldies/ blues record/CD collection and I'd like to add these to the collection. I've got Scotty's CD's as well. Great talent. The kid obviously likes Stevie Ray Vaughn and mimmics him very well. Thanks!
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2008 at 4:10pm
I don't know where to get a copy of the blues festival, but you might ask Mr. Rumford, www.rumfordproductions.com 

I have heard Scotty at Froggy Blues a few years back, he was with his mom because he was underaged. Wow, he was fabulous back then. I'll bet is is awsome today!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic