FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AJ Smith = Fool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 12:00pm
Doesn't this fool work?  What does he do all day?  How does he afford to pay rent?  Or is he living with Mommy?
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2011 at 12:17pm
I am ready to get rid of this guy.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2011 at 7:41am
2nd ward put him in decisively
2nd ward should be the ones to take him out
1 more year anyway, then the 2nd ward loses representation completely.
Instead of worrying about removing AJ, why not find better candidates?

acclaro has it---AJ is harmless to everyone but himself
Mulligan and co. are the dangerous ones, along with Butler County, Congress, Newt and Barack

Occupy and Tea Party rule!!

Herman Cain--Ron Paul!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 6:50am
Just when you thought the stories concerning AJ were all but gone....

Yesterday's Journal.....

Campaign finance issue still lingers for councilman

MIDDLETOWN — Councilman A.J. Smith has paid the income tax he owed the city for the past two years, but he still has to clear up an issue with the Ohio Elections Commission.

An addendum that Smith failed to submit when questions arose about his 2009 The issues with Smith’s campaign finance reports, he said, were mostly regarding mislabeling. He said one contribution for $200 was marked as cash donation that should have been a check donation. Campaign finance laws specify local politicians cannot receive a cash donation larger than $100

"SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CHECK DONATION, NOT CASH".....EASY FIX, JUST DESIGNATE THE DONATION AS A CHECK TO NAVIGATE AROUND THE RULE.

Richter said those who do not file the required addendum, which is a request made by local boards of election, are fined $25 a day until it’s filed. However, he said it’s more than likely the fine could be reduced to $100

LET'S SEE.....$25/DAY TIMES HOW MANY DAYS HAS IT BEEN? SIZABLE AMOUNT ABOUT NOW, RIGHT?.......OR, LET'S JUST OVERRIDE THOSE PESKY RULES AND JUST CALL IT AN EVEN 100 BUCKS. WHAT THE HECK!

Not filing his local income taxes, Smith said, was “an oversight.” He said he had taken the responsibility of doing his own taxes for 2009 and 2010. In the years prior, as a teenager, his parents had taken care of his filling out his tax paperwork.

WELL SURE! HE WASN'T AWARE THAT HIS PARENTS WEREN'T DOING HIS TAXES ANYMORE SINCE HE WASN'T A TEENAGER ANY LONGER. I COULD SEE THE CONFUSION OF NOT KNOWING YOUR TAXES WERE NO LONGER BEING DONE AND THAT YOU WERE NO LONGER A TEEN AND WERE RESPONSIBLE AS AN ADULT TO GET IT DONE YOURSELF. ABSOLUTELY!

He said he was unaware that the local chain of a national tax preparation business did not prepare his local income taxes

I COULD SEE THAT HAPPENING. MOST PEOPLE WHO WALK INTO H&R BLOCK, HEWLETT OR ANY OTHER TAX SERVICE NEVER THINK TO ASK THE QUESTION CONCERNING WHAT THE TAX SERVICE WILL COVER, KNOWING THAT YOU MUST FILE FED, STATE AND CITY. SURE.

Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 12:28pm
The title of this post shouldnt read aj smith = fool ,it should have been named something like.."Fools voted for AJ Smith" and like his idol obama he will probably be re elected LOL 
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2012 at 5:32pm
If this was anyone else they would probaly be in jail. I say its a safe bet that he wont have to pay all the fine but again anybody else would pay it with interest.
Also read today that a council person in lebanon was pulled over and he didnt have any Lics. Only was suppose to have a permit to drive to and from work. again,anybody else car would of been impounded and they would went to jail.
Guess we our lucky we have people as the one's mentioned being such good role models.LOL
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2012 at 10:35pm
One more time...

Butler County Commission President Don Dixon said he has filed his forms, but did miss the deadline. He said the forms were completed on May 21 and he paid $250 late fee.

Like Dixon, Middletown Councilman A.J. Smith said the deadline was overlooked.

“I got the paper work. I’m planning to file and I didn’t realize I missed the deadline,” said Smith. “This is something I’ve done every year. I just happened to overlook it. I’ll be sure to get it filed.”

As far as the penalties, Smith said he’ll pay the fine whatever it totals to be.

“Penalties are penalties,” he said.

viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2012 at 12:05am
How did this dumbass get elected in the first place? I can't believe he represents my ward.
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2012 at 1:51pm
I worked in West Chester where no taxes were taken out...pain in full before April 15th. Penalized for not paying quarterly though. Was told my responsibility to know. This ass clown is responsible for setting policies and can say "I didn't know"?

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by rngrmed rngrmed wrote:

I worked in West Chester where no taxes were taken out...pain in full before April 15th. Penalized for not paying quarterly though. Was told my responsibility to know. This ass clown is responsible for setting policies and can say "I didn't know"?

I have the same situation at tax time rngrmed. At Wright-Patt, Fairborn and Riverside do not take city taxes from the old paycheck. It all goes to Middletown. I pay quarterly. Easier to come up with that quarterly payment than the whole year's payment at once.
greygoose View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greygoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2012 at 7:12pm
Does this remind you of anyone?

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic