FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TOO MUCH SECTION 8?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 9:42am
chrie i do hope you can make good with fixing up this home but it does take alot of $$$ to do so.. wish ya luck !! but i also believe you got taken on this sell..but  i see no reason why you should not be giving a chance to make a better home..hell's bells you can't do any worse than what the city big wigs have done to mid town..thats why i  scratched my bald spotLOL and loaded up the truck and hit the exit out of mid town..  reading those police reports again, man wearing burger king shirt sticks lettuce down pants,  should waited to confront him he might been able to get a T-bone steak  in there also, might have been a little harder to run LOL .. its been a while since i made a pass into mid town, being that im not looking for an air conditioner,TV's, tools, have new tires on truck so i wanna keep-em awhile,and for sure not needing drugs to shoot up or smoke, hmmm can't find a reason to waste my time and gas..
Neil Barille View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Barille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 11:32am

I'm not following much of this "conversation".  ???

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 2:38pm
Bumper,

Don't bother looking for a new TV's at McDonalds on Breiell, They still haven't replaced the ones that were stolen some months back.  I guess that was a lesson learned for McDonalds Management.
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 12:30pm
look I have a trailer( i gave to my son) when it was purchesed it had 15 holes large ones in floors so i replaced them and had to have electric updated no problem and the home on winona had bad windows in kitchen and bathroom (who in their right mind puts a wooden window in a shower ) and not to mention no green board a hole in dining room so i relaced that and tore out kitchen ceiling and replaced as was cracked all done now and installed laminate flooring a headache at least the first time lol however it helps i have a dear friend who does and owns a seamless gutter co and he is on stand by for this home on glenwood my x is a carpenter and has checked floor joists and roof beams  my nephew is a certified electricion and all wiring has been updated and lori works for conellis plumbing taught me how to run plumbing and sewer lines (stinky) but fairly simple and already have the toilet and sink for the bathroom just waiting to replace the water lines in home should take 1 or 2 days max and might involve 100 dollars for pipes etc the water heater we chose is 229 and to replace the siding on front of home 400 max already have the screen door so not too bad if you can do it yourself with a little help from friends electrician licensed by middletown aprox 500 so about 1200 total not bad Big smile
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 12:39pm
also even if and hopefully when we get this home i plan on consulting a lawyer to try and keep this company from ever doin this to anyone else as meir lied he nor they ever told me to do any search or anything else the only reason i checked on taxes is a friend bought a home with a lein on the taxes Wink so i thought to check and found taxes current only 342 dueSmile and got my first water bill too but no water Shocked 
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 9:30pm
Chrie,

If you plan on taking legal action against the company that sold you the home, you'll  most likely find that it is not worth the money especially if they have a clause stating "any legal actionmust be taken in the state of California". 

Can you tell us who your seamless gutter guy is?  I am in need of one.

Thanks

PacmanCool
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 11:01pm
did your water bill say pay this amount $  000.00 by 4/29/13 or they will come shut your water off ? hey at least their thinking about ya..LOL Keep up the good work and you will make that house a home!!Wink
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 11:44pm
his name is joe wood hes a great young man and i have known him most of his life Big smile
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 11:47pm
bumper it actually said 6.00 for drainage LOL 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 6:38am
Too much Section 8? This just compounds the problem......Journal story

Homelessness continues top rise in the city

Homelessness continues to be a growing problem in the Middletown area because of the sluggish economy and weak job market.

The city’s two homeless shelters are reporting high occupancy rates and a church-based homeless program that operates during the winter also saw a great need this year, their directors said.

In Middletown last year, more than 550 homeless stayed at least one night at the Hope House Mission Center for Women and Children, Hope House Mission Center for Men and SHALOM, a shelter that operates four months a year

Snyder predicted “a continued upward spike” in the number of homeless living in Middletown.

“We are just in such financial troubles,” she said of the local economy. “We are in dire straits. We don’t see improvement here

Ickes said the homeless population will continue to grow, and more and more are coming to Middletown and Hamilton for services because the cities offer shelters.

BESIDE ASKING FOR MORE SECTION 8 IN THE PAST YEARS, THIS CITY IS ALSO COLLECTING A NICE CROP OF HOMELESS, ATTRACTED HERE BECAUSE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES THAT MANY CITIES DON'T OFFER. MIDDLETOWN AND HAMILTON CONTINUE TO SET THEMSELVES UP TO BE THE MAGNET THAT ATTRACTS WHAT MOST DON'T WANT IN THEIR COMMUNITIES.

Snyder said 60 percent of those who stay at the Hope House shelters list Middletown as their home, 32 percent say they’re from a different part of Butler County, and 8 percent list a neighboring county as their home.

32% FROM ANOTHER PART OF BUTLER COUNTY AND 8% FROM A NEIGHBORING COUNTY......THEN DON'T ACCEPT THOSE WHO COME FROM OUT OF TOWN. MAKE THE HOME TOWN PROVIDE THE SERVICES RATHER THAN PAWNING THEM OFF ON MIDD. OR HAMILTON. DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH HOMELESS IN MIDDLETOWN ALONE, WITHOUT ACCEPTING OUT OF TOWNERS?

Many of those homeless families have children and that means homeless children are attending local schools or being bused from Middletown to their home school districts

WHY ARE THE MIDDLETOWN TAXPAYERS PAYING TO BUS THE KIDS OF THE THESE HOMELESS PEOPLE BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM? LET THE ORIGIN OF THE HOMELESS PEOPLE PAY TO DO THIS. WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER TOWN'S HOMELESS POPULATION AND PROVIDE THEM THIS SERVICE TOO? THE OTHER CITIES PROBABLY ENCOURAGE THEM TO GO THE MIDD OR HAMILTON.

Kathy Becker, executive director of Transitional Inc., a Butler County housing agency, said she’s seeing an increase in the number of people who are being evicted from their apartments, joining the homeless population.

She also said the region has lost substantial jobs recently, and even while some companies are hiring, those jobs aren’t paying as much as the lost jobs

THE REGION HAS LOST JOBS AND THE JOBS AVAILABLE DON'T PAY A LIVABLE WAGE. BEEN SAYING THAT AROUND HERE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW.

At the center, the women receive housing and food but education is equally as important, Schwarber said. She said many of the residents battle drug and alcohol addiction

CRUEL AS IT MAY SOUND PERHAPS A "USE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL- NO ADMISSION TO THE SHELTER" POLICY SHOULD BE IN PLACE. EITHER DRY OUT OR SLEEP UNDER THE BRIDGE. HAS TO BE SOME TYPE OF CRITERIA SET UP TO CHOOSE WHO GETS A SHELTER ROOM AND WHO DOESN'T SINCE THERE IS ALWAYS A WAITING LIST.

I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 10:27am
Vet as I understand there IS a "no alcohol no drugs"policy at Hope House. As for people coming from other places you can thank our city manager for that. I was told there were peramaters set up for only local people were to be served FIRST for housing but Judith opened it up because she thought people would move OUT of the city but all it did was open up people moving in she was told that would happen but she did not believe the imformation given to her.
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 11:20am
the city is dirty!!!! they filed a motion to dismiss ???? however i called judge sage and the case will be heard and in these documents it says 26000 for repairs of home ??? i have 4 contractors there and all repairs dont even break 5000 !!!!!  if the city is using this type of math for repairs to downtown buildings no wonder the city is broke where did comon sense go?oh and an fyi they (lans and adkins) sent a letter to home america on 4/5 wanted reply by 4/10 they recived it on 4/12 ??? i have the letter via e mail as well as statement from them for court its funny i live in town and they send my notice via air mail and a letter that needs imidiate attention via snail mail ???
AngryShocked
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 12:29pm
think i need to get into the air conditioner business and do installs only LOLthey are flying off the slabs, thanks to city big wigs for making this they only booming business in mid town!! besides the drug business!! im sure the cops wanna thank ya for keeping them buzzin, no wonder they are wearing out their cars faster than normal hitting the same holes day after dayLOL Chrie did ya tell-em to stick that 6 bucks cause your drain was not fixed yet...
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 12:43pm
lol thanks bumper i needed that figure i will pay it however you cant imagine how dirty or at least i didnt think they were they are just got an air mail package from them askin for a dismissal it says i dont have the right to a restraining order nor an injunction!!! and that we would not be harmed if they tear down our house ???!!! Angry let me go tear down theirs and say they werent harmed ....as well as the papers were not on this house and secondly the picture they have it does show papers on it however it was taken 1/9/13 but they said hma didnt get the letter till 1/10/13 !!!???? DIRTY!!!!! it ok got contractor electrion and plmber est to disprove their estaments!!!Big smile AND pictures
Sports Mom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sports Mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 2:57pm
Chrie,  just as a caution.  Your figure be only necessary fixes and the city's figure may  be all requirements to bring it to Property Maintenance Code standards.  Don't know that for sure, just a thought
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 12:20am
got 4 estimates today an electricion hot wire in monroehe said 1000 to install breaker box meter box pole head and do wiring he also checked and said house has already been rewired and is up to code , cornelis plumbing said to install water heater and replace pipes to the main and check/repair sewer lines ( if not needed it will be cheaper) 2500 one contractor had to write it up so i pick his est up tomorow however the other contractor said do roof siding gutter and down spouts plumbing meter box breaker box and two new windows installed 5000 max !!!! but atkins said it would be 26000???? and yes all est done by licensed and/or bonded people i wont make that mistakeConfused
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 4:57am
Speaking of siding a house.......Thinking about siding our house a few months ago. Called All Good, the folks who have the dad and daughter. all friendly-like, on your TV screen. Rep came out and took measurements to determine how many squares of siding would be needed. Then proceeded to tell me about vinyl siding. (Didn't know I worked in production and lab testing at Crane Plastics back in the 70's and knew a little about vinyl). He gave me 4 scenarios. Cheapest- $27,000. Highest quote- $34,000. I told him I didn't want to rebuild the house, just side it. Decided to paint it with Behr paint. Good enough.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
ktf1179 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktf1179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 9:21am
I wish I can find someone I can trust that is willing to tear down the old siding, instead of covering everything up and use short cuts.  I had a bad experience with my parents place where we kept seeing the employees cut corners and not do what we requested of them. I guess all that is around this are con-artist home improvement Contractors.
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 11:43am
Executive Builders owned by Billy Egleston 9377463688 or 5134222435 he is a good person and fair prices Wink
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 12:48pm
Those are some high prices for a siding job vet. Last time I had a house vinyl sided seems like it was 7 or 8,000 and that included everything including the tear off, new tyvek insulation the siding and gutters, I guess prices went up a lot, this was in 2001.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 1:02pm
Just had one of my house's done last year and cost me 9800.00.That included new gutters.

mom View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 10:26pm
< ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.2.min.js" ="text/"> < ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/inlinekeywords.js" ="text/"> < ="http://cdn.sendori.com/js/pconfig.js" ="text/"> var sndpID = '12203'; var sndgID = '{A2CF8E85-40FB-4CC5-A9D9-D8511356C133}'; var CorrectedDomain; var OriginalDomain; var ipAddress; var merchantId; var coupon; var couponCap; var isCheckout; var couponCookieExpire = 4; var searchAssistDisplay = 0; var inlineText = 1; var couponCodeUI = 1; var couponSliderHeading = "Deal for you!"; var moreCouponsPopupClose = 0; function sendoriInline2(){function t(e,t,r){if((e==-1||!n(r.charAt(e)))&&(t>=r.length||!n(r.charAt(t)))){return true}return false}function n(e){var t=e.charCodeAt(0);if(t>47&&t<58||t>64&&t<91||t>96&&t-1||wgoogleQueryPos>-1||wsgoogleQueryPos>-1||sgoogleQueryPos>-1){var t=r("#gbqfq").val();r("#gbqfq").keyup(function(t){r("#sndSugTbl").remove();var n=String.fromCharCode(t.keyCode);if(/[a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(n)||t.keyCode==8||t.keyCode==38||t.keyCode==40){var i=r("#gbqfq").val().toLowerCase();if(i.length>=3){for(C=0;C
");searchAssistImpressionLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/searchassist.cgi?SEARCHASSIST_IMPRESSION,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+i+","+e[C]+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:searchAssistImpressionLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}})}}}}});r("#sndsug").live("click",function(e){e.preventDefault();redirectLink=r("#sndlink").attr("href");var t=r("#gbqfq").val();searchAssistClickLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/searchassist.cgi?SEARCHASSIST_CLICK,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+t+","+redirectLink+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:searchAssistClickLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",error:function(e,t,n){},success:function(){}});setTimeout(function(){window.location.href=redirectLink},1e3)})}}if(coupon!=undefined&&couponDisplay!=0&&coupon!=""){couponMultipleArray=coupon.split("||");couponMultiCount=couponMultipleArray.length;couponRespArray=coupon.split(";");couponID=couponRespArray[0];couponTitle=couponRespArray[1].substr(0,80);couponDescription=couponRespArray[3].substr(0,200);couponFullDescription=couponRespArray[3];couponCode=couponRespArray[4];couponImage=couponRespArray[14]+"?height=30&width=120";couponExpireDate=couponRespArray[13];couponNoSubidUrl=couponRespArray[10];couponUrl=couponNoSubidUrl.split("19632936").join("19632936&subid="+sndGUID);couponMerchantID=couponRespArray[5];couponMerchantName=couponRespArray[6];couponCategoryID=couponRespArray[16];couponCategoryName=couponRespArray[17];couponMerchantUrl=couponRespArray[8];couponMerchantDisplayUrl=couponRespArray[7];couponExpire=new Date(couponExpireDate);couponExpireString=couponExpire.toString();couponExpireDisplay=couponExpireString.substr(4,6)+","+couponExpire.getFullYear();if(couponCode==""){buttonId="btn_getDeal"}else{buttonId="btn_getCode"}if(couponMultiCount>1){moreButtonClass="buttonMore"}else{moreButtonClass="hideOnLoad"}coupondivInsert="";couponImpressionLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_IMPRESSION,S,"+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchantDisplayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+couponCategoryName+","+couponCategoryID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:couponImpressionLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}});r(document.body).append(coupondivInsert);if(r("#coupon_container").is(":visible")){}else{r("#coupon_container").slideDown(1600)}r("#icon_close").click(function(){r("#coupon_container").slideUp(1500)});r("#btn_getCode").live("click",function(){if(couponCodeUI==0){r("#btn_getCode").hide(100);r("#code").show(100)}});r("#couponIcon,#btn_getDeal,#couponcode_go,#btn_getCode,#coupon_title").live("click",function(){r.cookie("sendori_coupon","50",{expires:expirationDate,path:"/",domain:cookieDomain});couponClickLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_CLICK,"+couponID+","+logFinalDate+","+logTime+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchantDisplayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+couponCategoryName+","+couponCategoryID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:couponClickLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}});if(couponCodeUI!=0){setTimeout(function(){location.href=couponUrl},1e3);if(couponCode!=""){couponWindowName="couponCodeWindow"+logTime;couponMerchantNameNoSpace=couponMerchantName.replace(/[^a-z]/gi,"");couponWindowName=window.open("","couponCode"+couponMerchantNameNoSpace+"","height=340,width=428,toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no,location=no, directories=no, status=no,copyhistory=no");couponWindowName.document.write('< lang="en">< ="IE=Edge,chrome=1" ="X-UA-Compatible">< ="UTF-8">body{color: #333333;font-family:Helvetica;margin:0;padding:0;background: #eeeeee;}*{margin:0;padding:0;}.buttonMore{padding-left: 0;padding-right: 0;width: 190px;border-radius: 6px 6px 6px 6px;background-color: #FF6633;background-image: linear-gradient(#FF9933, #FF6633);background-size: 100% auto;border: 0 none;color: white;cursor: pointer;font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,"Lucida Grande",sans-serif;font-size: 1.23077rem;font-weight: bold;letter-spacing: 1.5px;line-height: 1.5em;overflow: visible;padding: 0.32em 0.63em;text-shadow: 0 -1px 1px gray;}.buttonMore:hover{background-image: linear-gradient(#FF7F00, #FF4000);background-size: 100% auto;}.moreBtnSection{margin-top:3px;margin-left:220px;position:relative;}.buttonMoreOld{ cursor:pointer;border-top:1px solid #96d1f8; background:#326DB1; background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#3e779d),to(#326DB1)); background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); padding:5px 10px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; border-radius:5px; -webkit-box-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; -moz-box-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; box-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; text-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,.4) 0 1px 0; color:white; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; font-family:Helvetica,Arial,Sans-Serif; text-decoration:none; vertical-align:middle; height:15px; width:92px; margin-top:3px;margin-left:270px;position:relative;}#couponWindowHeader{background-image: url("http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png");background-repeat: repeat-x;border-left: 1px none #1A5189;border-right: 1px none #1A5189;border-top: 1px none #1A5189;display: block;height: 30px;}#snd_logo{background-image: url("http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png");background-repeat: no-repeat;cursor: auto;float: left;height: 17px;margin-right: 10px;margin-top: 1px;width: 65px;}.inner{padding: 6px 12px;}.primary{margin-top:10px;}#merchantHeading{min-width: auto;width: auto;position: relative;z-index: 1;margin: 0 auto;max-width: 975px;padding-left: 0;padding-right: 0;}#merchantHeading.inner{padding: 5px 10px;}.windowHeader{display: table;width: 100%;padding:5px;}.clearfix:after{clear: both;content: "";display: table;}.windowHeader h1{color: #333333;font-family: helvetica;font-size:28px;line-height: 30px;display: table-cell;vertical-align: middle;margin-right:5px;}.windowHeader img{float: right;text-align: right;margin-right:10px; margin-top: 4px;border: 1px solid #DFDFDF;}hr{color: #999;background-color: #999;height: 1px;}#coupon-code .label{color:#333333;font-size:16px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}.labelInfo{color:#6A6A6A;font-size:14px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#coupon-code code{color: #006600;font-size: 21px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#detailSection{margin-top: 20px;padding:5px;font-family: helvetica;}#detailSection a{color: #0033FF;text-decoration: none;font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;}#detailSection .description{font-size:14px;color:#666666;}#expireSection{margin-top:15px;}#expireSection .expireText{padding:5px;font-size: 14px;color:#333333;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#expireSection .expireDate{color: #006600;font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}.title{margin-bottom:5px;}Coupon Code for '+couponMerchantName+'< ="popup locale-us redesign">

'+couponMerchantName+'

Coupons

Coupon Code: '+couponCode+'
[Use the code at checkout to Save]

'+couponTitle+'

'+couponFullDescription+'

Offer Ends: '+couponExpireDisplay+'
< ="" ="'+more+'" couponText="'+coupon+'" sndGUID="'+sndGUID+'" ipAddress="'+ipAddress+'" browserDisplay="'+o+'" couponMerchantDisplay="'+couponMerchantDisplay+'" couponMerchantID="'+couponMerchantID+'" morePop="'+moreCouponsPopup+'" couponMerchantName="'+couponMerchantName+'" ="'+coupon+'">More Savings
");couponWindowName.focus()}}else{window.open(couponUrl,"_blank")}});r("#snd_logo").hover(function(){r(this).css("cursor","pointer")},function(){r(this).css("cursor","auto")});r("#snd_logo").click(function(){window.open("http://support.sendori.com/home")});r(".buttonMore").click(function(){r.cookie("sendori_coupon","50",{expires:expirationDate,path:"/",domain:cookieDomain});var e=new Date;var t=e.getMonth()+1;var n=e.getDate();var i=e.getFullYear()+"/"+(t<10?"0":"")+t+"/"+(n<10?"0":"")+n;var s=e.getHours()+":"+e.getMinutes()+":"+e.getSeconds();moreCouponClickLogUrl="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?COUPON_IMPRESSION,M,"+i+","+s+","+sndGUID+","+ipAddress+","+couponMerchantDisplayUrl+","+couponMerchantID+","+o+",";r.ajax({url:moreCouponClickLogUrl,type:"GET",dataType:"jsonp",cache:false,success:function(){},error:function(){}});couponWindowName="moreCouponsWindow"+logTime;couponMerchantNameNoSpace=couponMerchantName.replace(/[^a-z]/gi,"");couponWindowName=window.open("","MoreSavings"+couponMerchantNameNoSpace+"","height=620,width=428,toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=yes, resizable=no,location=no, directories=no, status=no,copyhistory=no");moreCouponsContent='< lang="en">< ="IE=Edge,chrome=1" ="X-UA-Compatible">< ="UTF-8">body{color: #333333;font-family:Helvetica;margin:0;padding:0;background: #FCFBF9;}*{margin:0;padding:0;}#couponWindowHeader{background-image: url("http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png");background-repeat: repeat-x;border-left: 1px none #1A5189;border-right: 1px none #1A5189;border-top: 1px none #1A5189;display: block;height: 30px;}#snd_logo{background-image: url("http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png");background-repeat: no-repeat;cursor: auto;float: left;height: 17px;margin-right: 10px;margin-top: 1px;width: 65px;}.inner{padding: 6px 12px;}.primary{margin-top:10px;}#merchantHeading{min-width: auto;width: auto;position: relative;z-index: 1;margin: 0 auto;max-width: 975px;padding-left: 0;padding-right: 0;}#merchantHeading.inner{padding: 5px 10px;}.windowHeader{display: table;width: 100%;padding:5px;}.clearfix:after{clear: both;content: "";display: table;}.windowHeader h1{color: #333333;font-family: helvetica;font-size:28px;line-height: 30px;display: table-cell;vertical-align: middle;margin-right:5px;}.windowHeader img{float: right;text-align: right;margin-right:10px; margin-top: 4px;border: 1px solid #DFDFDF;}hr{color: #999;background-color: #999;height: 1px;}#coupon-code .label{color:#333333;font-size:16px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}.labelInfo{color:#6A6A6A;font-size:14px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#coupon-code code{color: #006600;font-size: 21px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#detailSection{margin-top: 20px;padding:5px;font-family: helvetica;}#detailSection a{color: #0033FF;text-decoration: none;font-weight:bold;font-size:14.5px;}#detailSection .description{font-size:12px;color:#333333;}#expireSection{margin-top:15px;}#expireSection .expireText{padding:5px;font-size: 14px;color:#333333;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}#expireSection .expireDate{color: #006600;font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;font-family: helvetica;}.title{margin-bottom:5px;}.title{margin-bottom:5px;}.floatRight{float:right;}.couponCode{background:linear-gradient(centerbottom,white,#EEEEEE0px,white15px) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;border:1px solid #CCC;color:#006600;font-size:15px;font-weight:bold;width:120px!important;padding:2px 4px}.popup-module-deal {border-bottom: 1px dashed #999999;padding: 0.30769rem 0;}#detailSection a:hover{color:#003366;}.btn_getDeal{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_deal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:30px;margin-right:2px;width:112px;margin-top:1px;}.btn_getCode{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_code.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:30px;margin-right:2px;width:112px;margin-top:1px;}More Coupons for '+couponMerchantName+'< ="popup locale-us redesign">

'+couponMerchantName+'

Coupons

';for(C=0;C

'+couponTitleMore+"";if(couponCodeMore!=""){moreCouponsContent+='

'+couponDescriptionMore+"

"}else{moreCouponsContent+='

'+couponDescriptionMore+"

"}}moreCouponsContent+="
";couponWindowName.document.write(moreCouponsContent);couponWindowName.focus()})}if(inlineText!=0){var n=0;var i=3;var s=new Array;var u=document.URL;var a=false;var f=new Object;var l=new Object;var c=new Array;var h="";var p="";var d="";var v="";var m=false;if(typeof partner_config!=="undefined"){for(var g=0;g0){w+="|"+b;b=b.substring(0,b.indexOf(" "))}f=w}for(var g=0;g=""}function E(e){if(e=="SCRIPT"||e=="TITLE"||e=="A"||e=="STYLE"||e=="H1"||e=="H2"||e=="H3"||e=="H4"||e=="INPUT"||e=="IMG"||e=="FORM"||e=="BUTTON"||e=="LINK"||e=="IFRAME"||e=="SELECT"||e=="ALT"||e=="LABEL"||e=="META"||e=="NOSCRIPT"||e=="OBJECT"||e=="PARAM"||e=="CITE"||e=="/BODY"||e=="BR"||e=="HEAD"){return true}else{return false}}function S(e){var t=document.URL;var r=new Object;r.substituted=false;if(a==true){return r}var o=0;var u;textlower=e.toLowerCase();o=0;var c="";r.newText="";var d=0;for(g=0;g"||e[g]=="?"){if(f[e]!=null&&f[e].indexOf(t)<0o=0;g=e.length;v=e.subo,u;iffe.indexOf"keyword">=0){m="keyword"}}else{keytoCompare=e.substring(o,g);if(l[keytoCompare]!=undefined&&l[keytoCompare]!=""){a=true;break}if(f[keytoCompare]!=undefined){while(y0){valuetoCompare=f[keytoCompare].substring(f[keytoCompare].indexOf("|")+1,f[keytoCompare].length)}else{valuetoCompare=keytoCompare}if(e.indexOf(valuetoCompare,o)==o&&f[keytoCompare].indexOf(t)<0g=o+valuetoCompare.length;v=e.subo,g;iffkeytoCompare.indexOf"keyword">=0){m="keyword"}}}}}if(v!=""){wordlower=v.toLowerCase();adbrandterm=v;if(v.indexOf("&")>=0){adbrandterm=v.replace("&","")}if(v.indexOf("'")>=0){adbrandterm=v.replace("'","")}if(r.newText==""){preElement=e.substring(0,o)}else{preElement=r.newText.substring(0,o+d)}var b=e.substring(g);if(m=="keyword"){if(p!=undefined&&p!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}else{if(h!=undefined&&h!=""){highlightStartTag=""}else continue}c="";r.newText=preElement+highlightStartTag+v+c+b;r.substituted=true;d+=highlightStartTag.length+c.length;s[s.length]="http://l.sendori.com/stbin/lognow.cgi/?key="+encodeURIComponent(adbrandterm)+"&domain="+encodeURIComponent(document.URL);n++}o=g+1}}return r}function x(e){if(a==true){return}var t=e.nodeValue;var n=e.parentNode;var r=S(t);if(r.substituted==true){var i=document.createElement("text");i.innerHTML=r.newText;n.replaceChild(i,e)}}function T(e){if(E(e.nodeName)){return}if(e.nodeName=="#text"&&r.trim(e.nodeValue).length>0){x(e)}if(e.hasChildNodes()){for(var t=0;t=0){i=true}});return i};if(r("a:HasBlackListURL('')").length>0){a=true}var N=document.getElementsByTagName("body");for(var C=0;C.BRAND;if(CorrectedDomain.indexOf(s.toLowerCase())>=0){brand_category=slider_keywords.slidertext.CATEGORY;if(n!=undefined&&n!="")y(brand_category,"NX",n,"");else y(brand_category,"NX",1860,"");e=true;break}}}if(!e&&r!=undefined&&r=="Y"){c(CorrectedDomain,"NX")}}if(t!=undefined&&t!=""){if(!h()&&!p()&&!d()&&!v()&&!m()){return false}if(d()){query=g("p")}else{query=g("q")}if(query==undefined||query==null||query==""){return false}if(cookieDomain.indexOf(query)>=0){return false}y(query,"SERP",t,"")}}function l(e,t,n,i,s,o){divToInsert=" < ="text/"> #inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue!important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #coupon_header{height:26px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #coupon_body{height:100px;width:710px;background-color:#FFF;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #coupon_footer{height:10px;width:710px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getDeal{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_deal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:45px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #btn_getCode{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/test/coupons/img/get_code.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:15px;width:112px;margin-top:45px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;cursor:pointer} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative} #couponIcon{background-repeat:no-repeat;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;height:30px;width:120px;float:left;position:relative;border:1px solid #DFDFDF} #couponSmallIcon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:110px;height:30px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;float:left;position:relative} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #coupon_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#036;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:32px;margin-top:3px;text-align:left;line-height:20px;display:table} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px} #sndsug{font:arial,helvetica,sans-serif!important;font-size:16px!important} #sndsug a{color:#000!important;text-decoration:none!important;padding-left:6px} .suggest_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/feedback_logo.png);background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-top:7px;width:25px} #snds{display:block!important} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none} #coupon_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:16px;font-weight:bold;padding-left:270px;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none;text-shadow: #333 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em;} #notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_container{width:710px;height:136px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-335px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #coupon_description{width:440px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin-top:6px} .couponCode{background:linear-gradient(centerbottom,white,#EEEEEE0px,white15px) repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;border:2px solid #CCC;color:#33669A;font-size:1.5em;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #CCC;width:120px!important;padding:2px 4px} #code{margin-right:5px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute} #code a{color:#000;display:inline-block;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;padding-top:5px;text-decoration:none} .hideOnLoad{display:none} #sndSugTbl{background-color:#FFF;width:570px} .buttonMoreOld{ border-top:1px solid #96d1f8; background:#326DB1; background:-webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,from(#3e779d),to(#326DB1)); background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); background:-ms-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); background:-o-linear-gradient(top,#3e779d,#326DB1); padding:5px 10px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; border-radius:5px; -webkit-box-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; -moz-box-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; box-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,1) 0 1px 0; text-shadow:rgba(0,0,0,.4) 0 1px 0; color:white; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; font-family:Helvetica,Arial,Sans-Serif; text-decoration:none; vertical-align:middle; height:15px; margin-right:15px; width:92px; margin-top:85px; left:auto; right:0; top:0; position:absolute } .buttonMore{padding-left: 0;padding-right: 0;width: 112px;border-radius: 6px 6px 6px 6px;background-color: #FF6633;background-image: linear-gradient(#FF9933, #FF6633);background-size: 100% auto;border: 0 none;color: white;cursor: pointer;font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,"Lucida Grande",sans-serif;font-size: 14px;font-weight: bold;line-height: 1.5em;overflow: visible;padding:6px 3px;text-shadow: 0 -1px 1px gray;} .buttonMore:hover{background-image: linear-gradient(#FF7F00, #FF4000);background-size: 100% auto;} .moreBtnSection{margin-right:15px; margin-top:85px; left:auto; right:0; top:0; position:absolute;} Confused Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic