Middletown Ohio


Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook


 

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Saturday, June 25, 2022
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Train a Comin' ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Train a Comin' ?

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council


Joined: May 16 2008
Location: Middletown, Ohi
Status: Offline
Points: 4187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 5:28am
I bet if we requested that each council member invest $100,000 of their own money in this new rail deal here in Middletown when they vote tonight we would get a different outcome to this vote….however they don’t mind gambling with our tax money.
Back to Top
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2009
Location: Middletown
Status: Offline
Points: 1637
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

I bet if we requested that each council member invest $100,000 of their own money in this new rail deal here in Middletown when they vote tonight we would get a different outcome to this vote….however they don’t mind gambling with our tax money.
 
Vivian - Thats not tax money they are using, the money the city gets grows on a tree in DC just down from the street from the capital. Thats all free money, they prune that tree several times a year and what they prune off they pass out to places like Middletown. Yes sir-ree ! Free money from the DC money tree !! Big%20smile
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Back to Top
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council


Joined: May 16 2008
Location: Middletown, Ohi
Status: Offline
Points: 4187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 7:42am
Hermes
What funds are going to be used to purchase all this land swap deal?
What funds are going to be used to purchase Denny Lumber, Insurance Company and Diver’s to complete this new rail vision.
Where will these bussinesses locate?
Back to Top
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2009
Location: Middletown
Status: Offline
Points: 1637
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

Hermes
What funds are going to be used to purchase all this land swap deal?
What funds are going to be used to purchase Denny Lumber, Insurance Company and Diver’s to complete this new rail vision.
Where will these bussinesses locate?
 
I don't think Denny & Diver will be affected by this, I thought the land was BETWEEN Central & First and down to Grimes ? Denny & Diver are all on the south side of First Avenue. I'm assuming the money will either come from the general fund or the feds in a form of a grant or something.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Back to Top
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2007
Location: Middletown
Status: Offline
Points: 1855
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 1:09pm
Mass transit is a way to socialize a population. Socialist societies are seen as weak by terrorists. A recent event that comes to mind is that nice little socialist country, Spain and their 2004 Madrid Training Bombings killing 191 people and wounding 1,800.

During peak Madrid AM rush hour on Thursday, March 11, 2004, ten explosions occurred aboard four commuter trains. It was later reported that thirteen improvised explosive devices (IEDs) had been placed on the trains.

Prosecutor Olga Sánchez asserted that the bombings happened 911 days after 9/11 due to the "highly symbolic and qabbalistic charge for local al-Qaida groups.

Source: Un factor "cabalístico" en la elección de la fecha de la matanza en los trenes, "El País", 2005 March 10th (Spanish)
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Back to Top
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council


Joined: May 16 2008
Location: Middletown, Ohi
Status: Offline
Points: 4187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:12pm

Hermes
The New Five Year Plan will close off
First Ave
at the tracks and the current businesses are gone from the cemetery to the tracks.

Back to Top
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by John Beagle John Beagle wrote:

Mass transit is a way to socialize a population. Socialist societies are seen as weak by terrorists. A recent event that comes to mind is that nice little socialist country, Spain and their 2004 Madrid Training Bombings killing 191 people and wounding 1,800.

During peak Madrid AM rush hour on Thursday, March 11, 2004, ten explosions occurred aboard four commuter trains. It was later reported that thirteen improvised explosive devices (IEDs) had been placed on the trains.

Prosecutor Olga Sánchez asserted that the bombings happened 911 days after 9/11 due to the "highly symbolic and qabbalistic charge for local al-Qaida groups.

Source: Un factor "cabalístico" en la elección de la fecha de la matanza en los trenes, "El País", 2005 March 10th (Spanish)



Give us a break John. Mass Transit is a something that just comes with Population Concentrations. It is not some Geo-Political Evil. Geeez....
Back to Top
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2009
Location: Middletown
Status: Offline
Points: 1637
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

Hermes
The New Five Year Plan will close off
First Ave
at the tracks and the current businesses are gone from the cemetery to the tracks.

 
I was unaware of that ! Are these people stupid or what ?!!! What is the purpose of closing First Avenue ?? That is going to make it very hard on those of us who live west of the tracks. ShockedAngry
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.
Copyright ©2022 MiddletownUSA.com    Privacy Statement  |   Terms of Use  |   Site by Xponex Media  |   Advertising Information