FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Planning Commission canceled Feb.11th, meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Planning Commission canceled Feb.11th, meeting
    Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 8:33am
The Planning Commission of The City of Middletown has canceled there Feb.11th, meeting due to a lack of business......

What are your thoughts?

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 11:24am
I'd like to know when they plan to reschedule. Also it would be nice to post their minutes and adgenda here.
kingair View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 3:07pm
The next Planning Commission Meeting is on March 11th at 6:30pm. Minutes are available at Marty Kohler's office.
Kigair200
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 4:39pm
Planning Commission has pretty much been Mr.Kohler's rubber stamp allowing him to run over the citizens and small businesses. They enable him in carrying out his selective vision of how our city should look and who should operate here. So far his vision hasn't worked very well, particulary his role in attempting to shape the downtown area(actually only a few blocks of Main St. and up to the Square), and an enormous amount of $$$ has been spent down there.

Such a shame, because Mr.Kohler is one of the hardest working, knowledgeable people in the Admin. He is a driving force of the city govt. If only the city manager and Council would sit him down and re-direct his intentions towards working FOR the citizen and protecting the overall concerns of the ENTIRE business community, we would be so much better for it.

Any time Planning Commission doesn't meet is a break and sigh of relief for the citizens.

jmo
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 6:35pm
Spider, I agree. Since this is the last year of Mr. Kohler's five year plan I would think the City would be thinking about how the next five year plan might improve Middletown. I do hope it will include all areas of Middleown.
kingair View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 7:46pm
Spider:

There is a new member on the Planning Commission, who you know, that isn't a follower, by any means. From what I hear from his friends in the city, he can and will challenge anyone at anytime on issues he doesn't think are right, or don't make common sense. I've know him for over 10 years and he may be a different voice on the commission.

Stern%20SmileKA
Kigair200
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 8:44pm
What is Laura Williams Back? Shocked
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2009 at 11:22pm
OMG, give me a break!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic